Nipples

Just bought some nipple suckers, the reviews look good! Anything that makes them babies get even more excited is all good with me! Bit concerned about them going blue though! blue is not a good look on me :) Had to send my new chemise back...nothing wrong with it apart from my body didn't just didn't look good in it!

Shame about the chemise & I'm sure they'll be fine! X

Thanks hun, I'll just have to find something else! x

My OH uses nipple suckers, as her nipples are inverted. If the little rings are left on, the nipples do go a lovely shade of blue/purple!

We use them,they make my wife`s nipples really sensitive and erect,don`t leave them on too long as they can get sore!

Ah shame on chemise I've been looking at the suckers let me no if there good , I have really big nipples so can only imagine how big they'd get .

Enjoy x

I will let you know, looking forward to them. Anything on them is sensational, they're very sensitive! :)

Good advice on how long to leave them on, as for them turning blue!! mmm, I'll have to watch!

We've got a pump and two diferent size cylinders. She's not to keen on having hers pumped but loves mine when they get bigger than hers. I alternate the cylinders the large ones for expanding the nipple and the smaller ones for lengthening. I change them about four or five times. I stop when they are about 20mm up the tube, that may take about an hour. If they go blue then I remove the vacuum pump and roll the nipple between finger and thumb to dissipate some of the blood.

I've been doing this for a couple of years and have gained in size. When freshly pumped they are about 15mm and she loves to play and suck them, at this early stage they are quite painfull for me but the next morning I cant keep my hands off them.

Petrolium jelly is used to feed the skin, If I make a fist and use my knuckles to rub them instead of my fingertips then this give an unbelivable feeling, and a tingle down below ;-)

Hope this helps.

Enjoy. x

Holy cow! sounds awesome and I will thanks x

Some great tips too thanks. I've tried nipple suckers with the rings before now and find the feeling very nice. But they do go blue after just a short time on.

I bet she does love them! they sound delightful :)

If I use a ring I can lay a pound coin on them. But they are better for me some hours later. I think that when they are inflated with blood then that cushions the nerves and I don't get much feeling but get satisfaction that she is indulging in something rare.

Enjoy. x

Very inflated I would imagine! Sounds good x

Ozz, my OH loves pumping, she loves her nipple suckers which give her great results, makes them huge and super sensitive! She has a second set so she can pump her clit at the same time! She has a very small clit and with the pump on for about an hour it makes it massive, fills the bulb of the pump! Again makes it super sensitive too and she has amazing orgasms from it!

Yes Man, that sounds awesome. I have a pussy pump but haven't tried a sucker on my clit!

Going to have to try that little sucker out haha x

Yes man wrote:

Ozz, my OH loves pumping, she loves her nipple suckers which give her great results, makes them huge and super sensitive! She has a second set so she can pump her clit at the same time! She has a very small clit and with the pump on for about an hour it makes it massive, fills the bulb of the pump! Again makes it super sensitive too and she has amazing orgasms from it!

Well my nipple suckers just arrived and they're at this moment stuck to my nipples! Third time on since they got here, and geez they really work! I have what I consider good size nipples to begin with but these little suckers do a awesome job!!

All I need at this moment is a wet moist mouth on them and happy days haha. Will need to wait till tonight I guess. Going to try them on my clit tonight too, I'm hoping for some super sensitivity down there:)

Blimey these sound good. Mine are a decent size and sensitive to the point where I can almost orgasm off touch alone so I'm imagining what I could do with one of those!

Mm they are something else!

When Yes man was telling me about them they sounded too good to be true, but I believed him. Went ahead and got them and boy these are going to be fun and very exciting. I can orgasm with nipple stimulation sometimes and hoping they'll increase that ectasy! :)

Well that does sound good!

Well that does sound good!

reading this thread makes me think I need to take mine out for a random spin today. I enjoy the nipple suckers a lot, sometimes I cant leave them on that long but I feel the nice sensation long after I take them off!

We have been thinking of ordering these!! The reviews sound great expect for the size of them which puts me off just a little.

I wouldn't usually order lingerie on LH, as Im a bigger girl with big boobs and need as much support as I can get, I have quality (overly expensice) corsets, so always on the look out for supportive chemise/ babydolls. But taking a risk and ordered a chemise this week! Fingers Crossed!