No suction!!

Hi all :) In my bid to lessen my dependency on my body wand, and broaden my experiences with other toys, I have bought the fifty shades clitoral suction toy. I know these are hit and miss with some folks but I thot I’d give it a try because it has vibration as well as suction. I’ve read the instructions and reviews etc and followed hints and tips in them but try as I might I cannot get the suction part to make a seal. I try it on my hand and it’s strong but when I try down below it just won’t latch on. I’ve tried lube and not so much lube but nothing. Any further hints and tips would be gratefully received. :)

We've not got that particular toy but when Mrs Chimp was first practising with her Womanizer she found it easier to sit up and crane over to see what was going on. That way she could find that sweet spot much easier. It still took her awhile to perfect it, and the crazy-funky slurping noises are rather distracting, but it was worth the effort. 🙂

But don't forget that if it's just not the toy for you then there's always the Happiness Promise, so you have 30 days to swop it for any other toy of a similar RRP. If you contact customer service they'll even help you choose. 🙂

Hope this helps

Thanks mr chimp. I’m wondering if it’s the shape of the head that’s the problem. I bought it because of the larger suction part because I’m not exactly a tiny rosebud down below but I can see a design issue if the skin is not lying perfectly smooth. I’ll keep persevering and moving it around but I know my guarantee will be good with LH if I’m not ‘satisfied’ completely. :)