Non-sexual, but wonderful turn-ons / moments...

So, perhaps it is just me, but there are some things in a relationship, some small and seemingly insignificant things that to most people might be mundane, or missed on unusually boring and regular, that they have no impact on things..... but are they things you cherish and adore, even turn you on a little when your partner does them?

For example...

- Allowing your foot to rest upon a partner's leg while sitting side by side....

- Holding hands while seated and talking, rather than just simply talking....

- A moment when someone pauses before speaking, and you watch a tear roll down their cheek.

- When someone smiles at you, but not when you've even said anything....

What are you little things, that mean the entire world?

3 Likes

- Being Sweet and Considerate
- Being Supportive of Me being independent
- being a nerd and not rude.

Among other things.

I love the way he is with our kids, watching him with our children makes my heart melt and makes me feel very proud and even more connected to him if that makes sense

But it’s not just our children, it’s watching him with other kids, the elderly etc for example getting something of the top shelf for someone, taking the time to help a child understand something, holding the door open for something, it’s these moment and acts of thoughtfulness........

I love feeling like I am the only one in the world, the handholding and sitting close but not just when it’s the two of you, when others are around also. I think there is something about the way they are with you when other people are around

Little notes

There are so many more but I think these are the main ones for me

1 Like

Believing in me (even when I don't)

Actually supporting me to be the best I can be (not just talking the talk)

All those little touches. Anything from a gentle guiding touch on the shoulder to a full blown ass grope when we are standing at a counter. Any touch whatsoever.

Even though he's tired, taking the time to make sure I'm ready to go to sleep, and cuddling me until I do.

Those are the ones I can think of, but I'll probably come up with some more later.

3 Likes

When he holds the door/runs to pick something up for someone

Watching him tell my little sister stories

The way he pulls me in for cuddles when I'm sad

How patient he is when I'm having a hard time

When he kisses me in the morning before he leaves and I'm still half asleep :)

2 Likes

I love this, a lot of people forget that relationships require more than just sex to be successful!

My little things are the following:

- Ms secret when I’m telling her something over complicated and she’s trying to understand, has this look in her eyes which is bittersweet and so innocent.

- the way she understands my depressive and self inflicting ways at times.

- when she does her makeup she leans into the mirror and she looks beautiful, it’s a huge turn on.

- The ways she holds my hand in public as she’s not embarrassed to be with me in anyway

- play fighting with eachother has always been fun and a way we communicate without talking at times.

- kissing during our most intimate moments feels incredible

1 Like

Having the uncontrollable urge to hug my OH and he has the same as well. It usually leads no where further but boy is it great to get a life affirming hug off the one you love.

1 Like

I talk in my sleep and have night terrors and instead of getting frustrated with me and sleeping in the other room, he’ll talk back and have a conversation with my sleepy state of unawareness or stroke my hair until I’m calm and settled then check I’m okay.

The small things like this mean so much and it makes me even more attracted to him.

2 Likes

Nothing to add , all replys were great !

Last week I was struggling to get a brush through my hair (it's long) post shower. Mr John took the brush, turned me around and brushed it for me, no words! I love that man 😋

3 Likes

When you get into bed together and snuggle and your legs are all tangled together. We both sigh every time because its just so nice

1 Like

Blast from the past with this old topic.

Mr John is great with money. I have been having a tidy today and sorting old paperwork. Started thinking (stressing) about pensions / life insurance etc. He knew where all documents were and has all the family finances in order. Spent ages explaining everything and discussing some changes we may like to make. I know I should have been more aware before. Its really attractive to me that he has us sorted.

4 Likes

Putting the heating on so the house is warm when i get in, knowing i’ve been working in temperatures of +5 to -25, the way she loves our dog, her smile, despite being in various degrees of pain constantly, wanting to hold my hand when we’re out, her positive attitude, her charitable attitude to others, all inspire me to be a better person.

6 Likes

@WillC that’s lovely! Mr John grabbed my hand when we started to cross the road earlier. Love that!

2 Likes

Lots of little things. Cuddles before and after sleep. Getting eachother breakfast in bed. Predicting what she is thinking by the look on her face then telling her and bursting out laughing. Her appreciation for the little things I do for her (but are quite scary things for her). Her understanding and patience when I’m annoyed or having anxiety. Loads of little things. I think I’m lucky

3 Likes

Just a guy being nice and genuine. Holding my hand, cuddling.

I also find it really attractive when a guy is good with kids!

4 Likes

One thing I adore I went the wife rubs the back of my head. Could be when we are sitting down or int he car but still gives me shivers

3 Likes

Thought of the nicest / cutest thing my OH does. Normally she’ll wake up and go for a pee then come back to bed, cuddle up to me and say something incredibly sweet (it’s always the same phrase and nothing that controversial but I’ll keep it to myself). A nice way to wake up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve finally met someone who gives their all to everything, I.e. puts in effort. That’s always been something that was very one-sided in previous relationships for me - it was always me sorting out everything. My partner and I are in a really good position with our friends, family, jobs, finances and home life (pandemic aside!). But we have achieved that together by working together to get it. She’s very independent and strong minded but we always tell each other how much we appreciate what each other do. I’m aware not everyone has this and I feel very lucky.
She’s a stunner too, although that’s just a bonus as that alone definitely wouldn’t satisfy me!

5 Likes

Walking in his house and instantly being hit with his pheromones and a smile

5 Likes