Non sexual sexy things...

Girls in tank tops of any cololur and not the spaghetti strap type tops that some may associate as tank tops.

I just love them, and it doesn't matter if it's seeing a girl in summer with nothing but a tank top on the top half, or even seeing a tank top through other clothing on top, I can't get enough of them.

darklightq wrote:

Girls in tank tops of any cololur and not the spaghetti strap type tops that some may associate as tank tops.

I just love them, and it doesn't matter if it's seeing a girl in summer with nothing but a tank top on the top half, or even seeing a tank top through other clothing on top, I can't get enough of them.

Apparently you're the kind of guy that my school's clothing restrictions were based on ;P

Cuff Links wrote:

darklightq wrote:

Apparently you're the kind of guy that my school's clothing restrictions were based on ;P

What restrictions were put in place?

The smell of beer on OH breath when he kisses me! I don't know if it is because it is a manly smell or if it reminds me of being young, stupid and slutty! Haha. But it drives me wild for some reason and makes me really dirty!

And somebody who is smart!

Big huge beards (think jep robertson... I would destroy him! Infact, i would love to be destroyed by him lol)

Tattoos :)

the eyes, the personality (I adore intelligent and strong women)

beards and tattoos over here as well - love them!

Good to know for me that lots like a beard and tattoos. I can easily grow a beard and do from time to time,plus I have a couple of tattoos and plan on getting more.

This whole beards and tattoo thing is becoming more and more fashionable. Usually with a little pony tail too.

While I like tattoos (decent ones) and have many myself, I just really don't like beards at all. They often frighten me.

Do they always have to come as a pair or can it be one or the other?

Man in a suit, short dark or grey hair.

No, Miss :) they don't necessarily have to come together. I know what you mean about 'decent' tattoos. I'm Not a fan of little silly ones dotted around the place. Has to be full on big piece of good artwork ;).

I'm convinced my OH was born with a beard. I've known him for 14 years and he has always had one. Shaved it off only twice in the past six years due to tidying it up going a bit wrong. It's crazy long. I dont like those poser types with beard. I like the whole 'possibly lives in the woods and is a serial killer' look pmsl haha!

Hahaha!! I love it!x

I like tattoos but don't like bears.

What have bears done to you ?!?! He he he x

Aww didn't mean any offence hun, :) they just don't do it for me.

I'm not offended lol;) i just thought it was funny 'cause you wrote bears instead of beards lol :) xx

🙈 beards even lol 😝

I love bears tho lol xx

I'll let you off with it since you have 'pregnancy brain' at the mo lol x

I so do! It's so annoying I have baby brain big time lol, going to get even worse when the little one actually gets here 🙉 xx

darklightq wrote:

Cuff Links wrote:

darklightq wrote:

What restrictions were put in place?

In one of my schools, one of the restrictions that we couldn't wear anything without sleeves because it was too distracting (all the other schools had the nothing without sleeves rule because of religious reasons, so I found the one about it being 'distracting' super weird)