Non-spanking punishment

For those of you who like to be spanked (like my bf), have you tried non-spanking punishments? I was thinking of kneeling in a corner. Anything else?

Judging by the threads here, guys have preferance to spank us innocent girls ;) Out of curiosity, is it normal then for my bf to ask to be spanked? Shouldn't guys be the one more in control?

Each to their own.
Personally I prefer to be submissive. So I want my boyfriend to dominate me in the bedroom. I'm dominant in my home & work life so it allows me to kind of switch off mentally.
However I have had previously dated a submissive man who liked to be verbally degraded and told what to do.
I wasn't good at it (I'm kind natured really ) so I struggled but it made a change to switch things up a bit.

1 Like

I'm with Scrumptious on being Submissive same reason but there is no right and wrong, you could take it in turns if doesn't feel natural to you

Lots of men like to be submissive. If you have to be dominant at work it is often nice to hand control over to your OH I the bedroom.

Punishments could include loads of non spanking things such as denial where you get to orgasm and he doesn't, like getting him to wear your girly undies, like demanding a massage, like getting him to walk to the shop with a butt plug in, or even things like getting him to buy a cucumber, some condoms and lube from a female cashier at the supermarket with nothing else in the basket. You can see the receipt as proof.