nude beaches your cup of tea??

I’m off to Gran Canaria in two weeks time.

Hopefully plenty of options to get naked in the sand dunes at Maspalomas.I would love my OH to join me just hope she feels confident enough to ge naked.Cant wait to feel the sun on my naked body !

We are both of on holiday next week, there is a resort called Hedonism 15 minutes walk away from were we are staying. i bet the wife we both walk naked along their beach as it is a nude beach. It will be our first time naked in front of other people.

I don't think this would be my cup of tea sadly, I respect people that have the confidence to do it - good on them!

I wouldn't have the confidence in getting my bits out in front of everyone, I can say my hubby feels the same. x 😮

I first went nude at Cap d Agde in the 1980s.I was on holiday at a caravan site just next door so went to explore.Soon lost my shorts as felt odd being the only person there wearing anything.Have being going to nude beaches ever since.Even got OH involved for a fair few years but shes not bothered these days.As has been mentioned its a real sense of freedom and swimming nude is even better.

Off to Gran Canaria in just over two weeks so will be heading to the beach on at least a couple of days.

I can't say it appeals to me, but I'm not much of a beach goer anyways. I definately wouldn't have the confidence. Same applies to my OH

But for those of you who do enjoy it and have the confidence to do so I say the same as Emerald, good for you ^.^

Not much of a tea drinker , but still wish to go to actual nude beach . Maybe next summer .

We are naturist and go to fuerteventura in the canaries, in the north of the island you have nude beach and the sand dunes where you can walk for hours nude, we are off there again shortly but to the south of the island jandia area lovely beach runs about 23 km you can walk nude lay on the beach and the water this time year is clear and warm [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

It is amazing once you stop feeling self conscious, the feeling of the breeze on bits that never usually feel it is incredible.

Booked a short notice holiday to Menorca back in September, and just about every beach we went to had nudits on. We're both over 50 and have more spare tyres than kwik-fit - but when we did eventually take the plunge to bear all neither of us regretted it. Certainly differant with the feeling of the wind and water on the normally covered bits, but also I think people stop and talk to you more. Certainly we spoke to more people while we were nude then we did when clothed! Even though there are clearly a lot of very fit and toned bodies around there were equally plenty of other people like us - so it dodn't feel awkward at all.

We love nude beaches. My husband introduced me to them the first holiday we went on together. It seemed quite natural to strip when everyone else is naked, I also got a great feeling of liberation without a cossie. My advice is go for it, you won’t regret it and once you’re there you will be hooked on this type of sunbathing. Now I hate wearing a costume at the beach!!!!

I’d love to try this and I’m sure Mrs would gladly joine me. Although it would have to be somewhere hot, abroad but a nudist spa isn’t out of the question too.

I've been reading up on the Desire Riviera Maya resort in Mexico and would to give that a visit, looks pretty exepensive though. The reviews all seem to be amazing.

Mr A and Mrs N I've been reading up on the Desire Riviera Maya resort in Mexico and would to give that a visit, looks pretty exepensive though. The reviews all seem to be amazing. There are loads of spas in Germany which insist upon being naked. All sorts of people of al ages and sizes use them and no one feels embarrassed. We have also visited a spa in the south of Holland wheee we were greeted by a receptionist who being rather concerned informed us that “you have to be completely naked in here”. That’s fine we assured her. Why is our national seen as being rather prudish about nakedness? I think they confuse us with Americans. Now there is an up tight nation when it comes to the naked body. We were to the Turkish Bath in Baden Barden last year and an American couple came in and were continually covering their bits with their hands. It was hilarious to watch and the Germans were laughing at them!!😂

Aliscot wrote:

It is amazing once you stop feeling self conscious, the feeling of the breeze on bits that never usually feel it is incredible.

This is so true once you realise that no one is looking at you and that bodies come in all shapes and sizes the self conciousness goes and you can relax like the rest of the nude sunbathers.

We just got back from jamaica and had a day pass at hedonism 2.

all i can say is we were both suprised how much we enjoyed it and will certinaly be back for more.

even say a couple having sex in the nude pool. no one batted an eyeled.

Not for me thanks.

The best thing I would imagine, as I’ve never tried one yet-would be the constant “skinny dipping” Love swimming naked but usually done secretively on holiday when it’s later, dark and not so warm.

We've found the only issue with mixed beaches, is that they attract a lot of sight see ers. If its strictly nude, yeah I suppose you can still get the wrong type, but it generally tends to be naturists. When textiles come to a nude beach it's generally men, with their mirror sunglasses and the let's look across the horizon, kinda gawp. Naturists sorta just get on with things, and tend to be couples or families, not saying this is the whole picture and yes I'm stereotyping, but it's generally what we find

The wife really wants to go to one, but I have said I know I'll get kicked for the permanent erection that would come about with it. I'm not very confident in my body, so I'd probably be covering my body up a lot. I'd go to one if mrs really insisted, but knowing mr willy will be at the top level of attention is a worry for me. I also don't really fancy seeing a bunch of other guys willies. Not my thing.

Steven, you may find the sight of other guys willies stops you from having an erection. I've heard this from a naturist friend of mine, who has never had a problem with this, despite thinking he would.