nude beaches your cup of tea??

I have been to a few naturist spas (slightly different from beaches) and tbh no one really judges anyone. At first I didn't really know where to look and was a bit worried about things but then we sat at a table with a cuppa and started chatting to another couple and began to relax. I too have always been body conscious but there are so many different shapes and sizes of people I actually felt quite relaxed and not at all that people were specifically looking at me. I would actually go again too.

I've been trying To convince my oh to go I would love it and not the for sexual thrill I'm just very comfortable with my body I think everyone should be

Oops.

KinkyMira wrote:

Steven, you may find the sight of other guys willies stops you from having an erection. I've heard this from a naturist friend of mine, who has never had a problem with this, despite thinking he would.

Possibly...but seeing 100 ladies with their bushes on full display would almost certainly over-ride seeing 100 guys bits! Maybe a spa would be a start, if folk are sitting around at tables then I would have all the lady bush in my face!! Boobs do turn me on, but I can handle boobs over bush any day!! 🤪 (Last post was wrong and I couldn't edit it so I just wrote "oops!!)

Damn. That should have said "wouldn't have lady bush in my face." I've tried editing the above post 5 times. Won't update!!

MrGoodGuy wrote:

Done a few now

Plakias in crete was nice, it's at the end of the beach with a rock face to your side, so it stops traffic walking along for an ogle. Some olive trees to provide sanctuary if you don't fancy the sunbeds It's pretty chilled out and a nice mix of people, mostly naked or topless It can be proper windy tho, bit of a downside.

Went to Spain last year and stayed in a hotel that had private area, again - everyone naked, and quite private. Beach was fairly good too.

Off to the sandy beach hotel in gran canaria in Aug, this has roof top naked area and a good beach I believe?

My philosophy is that the human body, well we've all got one haven't we? And do you remember many people you looked at on your last holiday? We've all seen flesh, and as long as your not a pork chop in a butchers window, the odd glance from a passer by isn't going to kill u is it.

Find a more secluded spot and gently ease your self into it

Thanks for these suggestions Mr GoodGuy, much appreciated. Nothing better than personal suggestions after personal experiences.

I love the idea of being nude outside, but I don't know if i'd like the idea of a nudist beach. In my garden when its a sunny day, i'd love to take my shorts off and get the sun on my junk for the first time to see what it feels like, but obviously worry about anyone seeing and calling the police, so never do it. On a beach with other people naked it would just feel a bit weird and I wouldn't know where to look lol.

maximum turnip wrote:

On a beach with other people naked it would just feel a bit weird and I wouldn't know where to look lol.

In my experience, that feeling soon goes, and it becomes very natural very quickly.

KinkyMira wrote:

maximum turnip wrote:

On a beach with other people naked it would just feel a bit weird and I wouldn't know where to look lol.

In my experience, that feeling soon goes, and it becomes very natural very quickly.

Definitely agree with KM it becomes comfortable quicker than you would think lol

Gemma12345 wrote:

I really want to go to a nude beach

Do you have any near where you stay ?

I do but Scotland doesn’t generally have suitable weather !

I’m thinking of going to the one on the west wales coast. Never been to one before, and like some of the other comments, I would worry a bit about getting an erection, although probably more an involuntary one. It must happen to men on nude Beaches from time to time...perhaps jump in the sea or just lay on my front for a bit 🤔 or think about my great gran who used to be a nudist 😬

I've been to the one on the west Wales coast.

The breeze was so cold there was no chance of getting an erection, and that was in June!

@ The Woodie, fully agree...been swimming in the sea in Wales in my trunks, and quiet frankly it was all I could do to breath, never mind get aroused. I guess the cold wind on my naked body would feel very nice...I’m going to give it a go!!

I would really like to go to a nude beach , wife would go to but is self conscious about her tummy due to children.I said it doesn't matter as you won't know anyone there. It's hard for women .