Numbing

Does anyone else get numb using vibrators I normally use them without batteries. If I use with it makes me numb and I don't feel much pleasure.

It can happen for a number of reasons.

You could be using a vibrator that is too strong for you, in which case try something weaker or something with a silicone coating as this will difuse the vibration better than say a hard plastic toy. You could also use a condom or use the toy through your clothes.

It could also be the wrong kind of vibration. Vibration can be either high pitched (aka buzzy) or deeper (aka rumbly). Try looking for something rumblier.

You could be using the toy for too long for your body. In which case you either need somethinbg stronger or maybe add something like a stimulating gel to help increase blood flow and increase the chance of orgasm.

Alternatively, vibration isn't something everyone gets on with, and that's cool. Find what works best for you and don't worry about anythng else.

Definitely agree with rumbly vs. buzzy.

I find a toy with patterns that are easy to change during play gives your skin some variation in the sensations and delays numbness. Constant Vibration at a constant speed is the quickest way to numbness.

Have heard the Lelo vibes give a great "galloping" or "revving" feel, but others are available :D

I usually go numb when I'm taking a while or the vibrations are too strong for me. The mains wand seems to be the easiest to go numb with - even the low settings are quite strong. I think it's a good idea to take the vibe off for a while just so the sensation doesn't go completely. I suppose it's like teasing yourself, in a way.

That's interesting! I don't go numb when using insertable vibrators, so I'd never thought that could be posible. However, I do get numb when I've been using a clitoral vibrator for 10 minutes or so. It also depends on how many times I've orgasmed. In that case, I have to do as HunnyMonster29 described above.

This was a common problem for my wife so we tried a clitoral suction toy instead and this is a much better option.

I found that my wand is too strong for me, I quickly get numb from buzzy toys and found that rumbly patterns were more comfortable