OA Blog Banner photos

talisman wrote:

You can use my pic to if you want External Media

Nice one! Send it over to me (and any more you have) to naughtyandsexmad and then the usual gmail bit

Cheers

hiya!

talisman wrote:

You can use my pic to if you want External Media

Hello nice pic External Media

i never even heard of googlemail :O my god and i call myself a pc wizz anyway how do i see the blog i just sugned up my gmail (lol i now have a gmail) is GreyZon3 at the normal gmail.com

NB I love the new banner!

off to see new banner

Yeah, NB it's ace!! Well done babe xx

Fab Banner nb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello dear,

how can I join this blog?

email me at my username at gmail or post ur email address here

if you put on your profile you can delete it after

NB - Congrats on the new banner... looks very sexy... xx

Cheers my dear

I have left a few places black so I can add a few more later on. Alot of the photos people have sent are quite dark so didnt come out too well when I put them on so sorry if your not featured get some light on your bits people and then send me the results!

LOVE your picture talisman !!!! and welcome.

Tallboy

please can I join the blog? Ive emailed Imeldaimelda I think!!

xx

Curvy, its imelda's blog technically, so you'll have to await for her to invite you, sowwy x x

Morbidia wrote:

you'll have to await for her to invite you, sowwy x x

Taken straight from the sticky by LoveHoney Ruth;

Everyone is welcome to this blog, but due to its nature, it's not open to complete strangers or totally new or inactive members of the LoveHoney forums.

We ask that you get to know us via the forums before requesting access to the blog.

To get access after you have participated in the forums for a while, please email imelda imelda at gmail with your username. If you speak to members of these forums they'll also be happy to hope.

Hence why I emailed Imelda, thanks anyway for your input x x

I got ur email but I can't add u properly because I don't have a computer only a phone right now. Will try and get one of the other admins to do it

forward the mail to me Imelda and I'll sort it out