OA Ranks

stand to colonel

I dunno what I am. Or how high up lol.

Ah major general- whats that then? lol

Pretty much everyone is au fait with Army Rank structure, so familiarity there, could adopt positions from the Karma Sutra, or the stages a Buddhist has to ge through to reach nirvanah or wherever.... stick with what you have LH all fine by me.

Tallboy

yeah I'm NO; 1. on my birthday !! Top of the pop's !! in the forum chart !! And i didn't even think i would my make in the top ten !!

studley wrote:

yeah I'm NO; 1. on my birthday !! Top of the pop's !! in the forum chart !! And i didn't even think i would my make in the top ten !! External Media

We salute you SirExternal Media. Well done on your achievement!

thanks WB

studley wrote:

yeah I'm NO; 1. on my birthday !! Top of the pop's !! in the forum chart !! And i didn't even think i would my make in the top ten !! External Media

are you on about the most active member hun??

yeah i don't think i will catch happy camper at about 1600 posts for awile s.c

Sexychic wrote:

studley wrote:

are you on about the most active member hun??

Most active this week !!

Aww bless him *pats head*

I'm being facesious (spelling!). I get excited when I even make the list. Havn't done it for a while- too many new people and not enough time lol. Or when I'm member of the day and thats random lol.

Ooh I am too. God I must've had a lot of spare time this week lol

Yep, lets stick with the army ranks, but can we have the page back that lists them in order, rather than having to go to some military site to find out who's boss.

Student- spare time nothing's changed there then uh !!!

Tallboy

K&J'sOverflowingSexBox wrote:

Yep, lets stick with the army ranks, but can we have the page back that lists them in order, rather than having to go to some military site to find out who's boss.

I'm sure there used to be a list somewhere. Can't find it though, or find anything on google. Mah googling skills iz pantz.

Anyone?

Sorry Crayola, advanced Alzheimer's here l know notheeng!!!! Where's BBG when you need him?

Tallboy

Crayola, Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/orgasmarmy/help.aspx#10

Ameliorate if, as you say, you have mastered three bangs and are still alive then maybe you should be the recipient of the George Medal, and elevated to the Order of the Thistle, sorry if l should have said George Cross, but l can never quite remember which one you have to be dead to receive, not that l would wish that upon anyone obviously.

Tallboy

(In my very best Mutley accent):

"Sassafrassarassum Rick Rastardly! Medal, medal, medal!"

Sounds like a good idea to me TB - medals awarded to OA members for merit, service and campaigns fought. I rather fancy a few initials after my name:

Major Ameliorate T.I.T. (Total Insertion of Threebangs)

I could be SexyChic hits the G