Office Banter

The guys I work with were having the usual blokey banter about masturbation and decided they wanted me in on it. They tried to catch me out by casually bringing up dildos and have decided that I have a MASSIVE one hidden in my room. Ever the lady I neither confirmed nor denied the existence of such an object, I just rolled my eyes, but what struck me was when they asked what I call it. I laughed it off and they preceded to name the alleged sex toy.

I've never considered naming any of my toys, but it made me wonder if anybody has names for theirs? (or failing that, colleagues as nosy/curious as mine)

Hx

Hazy wrote:

The guys I work with were having the usual blokey banter about masturbation and decided they wanted me in on it. They tried to catch me out by casually bringing up dildos and have decided that I have a MASSIVE one hidden in my room. Ever the lady I neither confirmed nor denied the existence of such an object, I just rolled my eyes, but what struck me was when they asked what I call it. I laughed it off and they preceded to name the alleged sex toy.

I've never considered naming any of my toys, but it made me wonder if anybody has names for theirs? (or failing that, colleagues as nosy/curious as mine)

Hx

I know people that do call there toys names but i just refer to them as "she" :P

I don't name mine, though i used to call my first one "baby blue" but my friend calls hers BOB... her Battery Opperated Boyfriend lol

BOB- thats clever, I usualy refer to mine as it or by its description (although I might take up the guys at works nickname for it for comedic effect)

Ive never named any of mine, but the Wand WeeSteve bought me is now called Stevey WANDer :D

Oh Jen...ha ok I admit that's pretty genius!

This thread reminds me of a scene from big bang theory where Amy is suggesting to Penny about buying an electric toothbrush.."I call my Gerard" hahaha

Never named any inanimate objects, they are generally known as vibrator, bullet, dildo etc but I do like BOB hahaa.

Now do they need an name each or do you think they will mind sharing a name? :P

jenkat wrote:

Ive never named any of mine, but the Wand WeeSteve bought me is now called Stevey WANDer :D

brilliant :)

TTurtle wrote:

Oh Jen...ha ok I admit that's pretty genius!

This thread reminds me of a scene from big bang theory where Amy is suggesting to Penny about buying an electric toothbrush.."I call my Gerard" hahaha

This quote makes me love you even more

what did they call it? and no me and my ex didnt call any of them by names just what it was like, teddy or rabbit etc