Unexpected pattenrs

Bit of a random question but has anyone noticed strange patterns in their sex lives. Nothing as specific as "Yes, we seem to have sex for 24 minutes every 2nd Monday of the month without fail!"

More patterns in partners, behaviours or responses. Like:

Does cock size seem to relate to hair length.

Has anyone found girls with smaller boobs give better head?

Does the generosity of a fella inversely relate to how good in bed he is?

Do 'metrosexuals' not last very long?

Do you seem to get horny after orange juice?

Is it true that people with more responsibility in their jobs are more submissive?

Probably a stupid question but has anyone noticed anything unexpected they want to share? Feel free to ignore my ramblings!

I've noticed that my OH seems to be more likely to not be able to come over if I'm wearing matching underwear!

Fiddle-bloody-sticks!

I hate when I make spelling mistakes in the title!

Grrrrr!

YES Ecks! My question doesn't seem as stupid with an answer! But maybe its any underwear, we males are often partial to a bit of full lady nakedness! Do more research with him on my behalf!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

My OH seems to enjoy whiskey more when I'm slopping about the house wearing only a T-shirt and no undies!

A semi naked AA makes him frustrated but he's too in pain to do anything about it so he hits the bottle!

Your bum (well not just bum probably...) holds some responsibilty for that AA! Tut Tut! Stop being so sexy for him!External Media

WandA wrote:

Fiddle-bloody-sticks!

I hate when I make spelling mistakes in the title!External Media

Grrrrr!

YES Ecks! My question doesn't seem as stupid with an answer! But maybe its any underwear, we males are often partial to a bit of full lady nakedness! Do more research with him on my behalf!External Media

But it's not that he knows what underwear I'm wearing, it just seems to happen that way. There was one underwear set I bought and when he first saw it he was all "Ooh, new underwear!" I told him that I'd had that underwear for ages but he just never seemed to turn up when I was wearing it. I believed for a good while it was cursed!

ive found white wine tends to give me the horn

partners tend to want most sex when im not on contraception/ im on my period

most of my text sexing happens in the evening

my sexual partners have all been university graduates

and they have all been gamers.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yes! All my male partners have been gamers too! I couldn't kick my ex off the Xbox with a big bloody boot! And now I can't get get my OH to stop playing the same war game for his PC! (I hate the music on it..)

You should find the folder the game is installed to and replace all the music with horrible bouncy tween music P

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Yes! All my male partners have been gamers too! I couldn't kick my ex off the Xbox with a big bloody boot! And now I can't get get my OH to stop playing the same war game for his PC! (I hate the music on it..)

Good with their fingers, that's why you ladies choose them isn't it?External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Last night I was really tired and when he came home I was on the sofa in just my t-shirt. After half an hour 2 glasses of whiskey the OH finally announced that he was soo happy to have a nice home, a happy cat and a girl who walks round with no panties on! Sweet. x Shame I became so ridiculously horny after that! Lol!

I do love just a little glimpse when AdnaWs in just a t-shirt. Pussys are so good! I want one (just for a while)!

We men are simple creatures sometimes. Food and sexy lady nakedness are pretty much it.

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Good with their fingers, that's why you ladies choose them isn't it?External Media

i dont know. i like being able to kick their asses at street fighter and modern warfare too. i wouldnt say it makes them better really myself. ( but then again nothing to compare it with!)

I'll trade you my pussy for your penis for a day or two. I've always wanted to experience what it's like to have a dick, it just seems so easy to stimulate and get off compared to all the complications of the female gentials.

Ecksvie wrote:

I'll trade you my pussy for your penis for a day or two. I've always wanted to experience what it's like to have a dick, it just seems so easy to stimulate and get off compared to all the complications of the female gentials.

If that was possible that would raise some interesting ethical problems. Would we be cheaters genital swapping?External Media Having a cock is great! I just know how bloody good being on/in a pussy feels and I think AdnaW deserves a go!External Media I do also wonder what its like having the fun you ladies can and something feeling so good inside.

If they invent that swapping machine its a deal Ecks! External Media(thats a shake by the way)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Apparently in Japan they have done a study that says that the children are evolving with larger thumbs because of all the video gaming! Freaky..

Thanks like Rhod Gilbert's joke about the Welsh having webbed feet from all the rain!External Media

WandA wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

If that was possible that would raise some interesting ethical problems. Would we be cheaters genital swapping?External Media Having a cock is great! I just know how bloody good being on/in a pussy feels and I think AdnaW deserves a go!External Media I do also wonder what its like having the fun you ladies can and something feeling so good inside.

If they invent that swapping machine its a deal Ecks! External Media(thats a shake by the way)

I nearly made a joke about Ecksvie playing with my boyfriend's cock before you posted this hehe!!

Didn't make that joke incase it made Ecks feel uncomfy though so I hope it doesn't hun External Media

Ax

I alway get horny when i'm near water, seaside, swimming pool, river, even the bath I know i'm odd!

AdnaW wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I nearly made a joke about Ecksvie playing with my boyfriend's cock before you posted this hehe!!

Didn't make that joke incase it made Ecks feel uncomfy though so I hope it doesn't hun External Media

Ax

Well, I love oral and the feel of having my bits inside my OH's mouth, so the idea of having a dick that you can actually get all the way in your partner's mouth is something I'd really like! Alas, it will never be.

Ecksvie wrote:

Well, I love oral and the feel of having my bits inside my OH's mouth, so the idea of having a dick that you can actually get all the way in your partner's mouth is something I'd really like! Alas, it will never be.

Although Freud was a bit of a numpty, penis and vulva envy are real!External Media

Oooo another ethical conundrum... would sucking your own bits on someone else be cheating if they're yours? Probably...External Media? Is it gay, or just like an oral wank!? This is confusing!

Oral wank! I love it!

I don't know, it certainly is a conundrum. I like to think it wouldn't be cheating, but I suppose if you had an identical twin and your partner did stuff with them it'd be cheating, even though you're genetically the same.

hmmm interesting question!

My OH is more horny when the kid's not around... makes sense I suppose, so am I! lol

I feel more confident sexually when I feel in control of other things in my life at the same time

Oh and the OH is always very attentive the day after Ive had a night of lady-loving! (funny that, lol)

Also when he has denuded his intimate area, when wearing nice sexy man undies and his JPG perf, and after a long sensual JimmyJane massage! (hand jobs ftw)

Thinking back to the past, guys with huge members seem less likely to make much effort in bed, the trick seems to be getting one who isn't too big to be lazy but isn't too small to be useless, lol

Oh and women with small boobs make more effort in bed too

xxxx

Although Freud was a bit of a numpty, penis {...} envy is real!External Media

But only amongst men.

External Media