oh my im in turmoil

Very upsetting to read just how low you are huni, I do know that feeling. Please think on and seek medical assistance if required. A heap of love on this thread for you and a mountain of support! I think that's what we do best!! xxx

slinky binky wrote:

Aww, you lovely ppl have made me feel I'm not alone and the lovely responses have warmed my heart. You've bought tears 2 my eyes (happy tears). This is why I feel so blessed to of found this fantabulous forum. You're all so supportive and with all my heart I'm truly grateful for your lovely, kind and comfortable words. You great people make me feel as though I have support which is invaluable :-) thank you all you've made me realise that no matter what life throws that I'm not alone, so thank you all for being so supportive xxxx

You are never alone :) there are people here that genuinely care about each other, it's a very unique environment. We don't know details, and don't really need to unless you want us to know, but hope everything works out for you both xx

I'm so humbled by your beautiful response's, I am sooo happy and grateful that I'm involved in such a fantastic environment. I was skeptical before coming on here as there's no forums like this. You are all such beautiful people who I'm honoured to get the chance to conversate with you all. I wish I could somewhere repay my gratitude :-) xxxx

If you feel like elaborating, don't hesitate to do so... In any case, you have my full support. Stay strong, try to find a bit of time to relax and enjoy yourself; I truly hope everything gets better really soon!

Thank you Briona, I may elaborate at some point....i just don't wanna be a burden to all of you lovely kind hearted people on here. Your all so positive and no matter how much shit you all go through you always come back stronger. Can I just mention I really enjoy your posts Briona xxxx

Hello I know what your going threw, I'm really ill the docs say there's nothing more they can do for me,I'm just going to get worse,on top of that I'm a TV and married my wife doesn't like me to dress,so I have very severe depression don't know which way to turn,so that's why I've started to get involved in this lovely web site,I only started yesterday and already I've put some photos on love honey,the only way to try and get threw it is try to think what makes you happy even if its dressing up or what ever you are into,and try to smile while your doing what you like, good luck your not alone.![](upload://7FkB1REUa7tcpRkNGIya8WdAFD6.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Hey Slinky :) I just seen this and I'm so sorry to hear you are going through a terrible time. I did noticed you haven't been around.

Everyone has offered great advice, there is nothing more I can add. Apart from look after yourself, and if you need help, get it. I can totally empathise with you.

I do hope things improve for you. *sending hugs* x

Slinky Binky, depression sucks big time. Stay strong xx

I'm so sorry you're going through the same thing as me sexyO you need to take your own advice and do stuff you enjoy doing. Is it possible that you could speak to your wife about how low you're feeling? If she realise how much it gets you down that you can't embrace the things you enjoy than maybe she'll realise marriage is all about compromise :-) it's great that you've started putting pics on here etc, I wish I had that confidence. Lovehoney is an amazing place with open minded. Non judgemental people who you can be your self around.I'm ere if you Eva want to chat and am thinking of you n my heart goes out to you Xxxx

Leileak the fact that you posted such lovely words on here for me means everything. Cheers luv I really appreciate your support cxc

Flirtyatfourty thanks for your words and your addition to my post xxx

Thank you all :-) I will come through stronger than ever :-)xx

slinky binky i have suffered from that to,is so lonely. get our twitter address from our profile and direct message us if you ever want to chat.

Try and stay positive, hope you are ok.

If you don't like to call my friend told me about a forum site I believe it's called 7 cups of tea. I've been meaning to check it out but I haven't got round to it x

Sending love xx

I think I will check out that site, thank you kirsty92 :-) xx
sometimes we all need help and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Life can be so cruel at times but I know I will come out the other side xx

you definitely will you're strong enough to get through this x