"oh" points

I was just checking my balance ,and it looks like the oh points ,that I got ,from an item I returned are still there .
Is this normal ?
I'm not complaining , but I thought they would have been deducted when the item was retuned ?
Just wondering , because it looks like I might be ordering something soon ;-) , and wndered if they'd be deducted when I ordered something (which woud be quite fair)

Hi there, if you have a word with Live Chat they should be able to help you

Ohh aren't you lucky and I am glad to hear you may be shopping with us again. I am glad the issue has been sorted for you.

This would be a direct question for customer care , they are available 24/7.

ThanksĀ 

LOL
Thanks , Leanne .
I'l get on to them later

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Ohh aren't you lucky and I am glad to hear you may be shopping with us again. I am glad the issue has been sorted for you.

Just a quick "PS" , Leanne
As well as the matter being as "resolved" as it could ever be , it was your kind , personal ,comment on the e mail you sent me that persuaded me to come back to LH .
Suddenly , LH seemed "human" again .
I hope your bosses see this ,and give you the payrise you deserve :-)

Weeradge wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Just a quick "PS" , Leanne
As well as the matter being as "resolved" as it could ever be , it was your kind , personal ,comment on the e mail you sent me that persuaded me to come back to LH .
Suddenly , LH seemed "human" again .
I hope your bosses see this ,and give you the payrise you deserve :-)

Ah, well that is fantastic news and I am happy I have helped in some way. 

Enjoy those Oh! points and thanks for the comment. I shall ask about that pay rise ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")