Oh! Points Disappeared?

So I was saving my Oh! points for one of the more expensive toys and I had accumulated quite a nice amount from my surge of orders around Christmas period. My last order was on 26 Jan 2015. I went on a break to kind of recover from the damage but caved and decided to order the Mystery Bundle today.

I thought of cashing in some Oh! points and getting a kegel ball set but was dismayed to discover that I had 0 points in my account when I was checking out. I thought it might be a mistake, so I checked my profile. There's still a record of all my past orders, but all of my points are gone. :(

Did my points expire or something? I read the FAQ and they were supposed to be carried forward to the new scheme.

Oh no what ashame MM. I'm not sure what happened there. Sounds like you've missed out on a big discount. I'd get in touch with live chat, they'll be able to see your history and that you've not spent them, as they'd be on your order history. The customer service here couldn't be better.
Hope you get a resolution :-)

Thanks, Classy! (: I think I might send them a message instead since my internet is a little bitchy now and I'm afraid that I might disconnect halfway during the chat. Great suggestion though! I'm just curious to know why everything has disappeared.

If there is a way of gifting ohpoints, i have 1490 you can have if you want them. Have to let me know how to do it though. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I noticed that my points are only visible via the domain I made the purchases on. So, in my example, having bought under lovehoney.com if I go to lovehoney.co.uk they don't show even though I can still log in and see the purchases. Might want to check the domain you're under and the one you ordered from and see if they reappear.

Minkish Minx wrote:

Thanks, Classy! (: I think I might send them a message instead since my internet is a little bitchy now and I'm afraid that I might disconnect halfway during the chat. Great suggestion though! I'm just curious to know why everything has disappeared.

No worries, yeah it's a strange one. I saw another useful post, not sure if it's relevant but it could be as svenTS said. Lol I have disconnected from chat a few times but that's one for rant alert lol Anyway keep us posted :-)

Aww what a lovely gesture for you by RD.
See people on here are so helpful and kind, it's really humbling to see on a forum :-)

SvenTS wrote:

I noticed that my points are only visible via the domain I made the purchases on. So, in my example, having bought under lovehoney.com if I go to lovehoney.co.uk they don't show even though I can still log in and see the purchases. Might want to check the domain you're under and the one you ordered from and see if they reappear.

Oh yeah that's right! I mailed LH about it and apparently, all my points got consolidated on lovehoney.com. Thank you for that!

Rubber_Ducky wrote:

If there is a way of gifting ohpoints, i have 1490 you can have if you want them. Have to let me know how to do it though. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Oh that's so nice! That's okay though, but I really appreciate the sentiment. (:

classy lass wrote:

Aww what a lovely gesture for you by RD.
See people on here are so helpful and kind, it's really humbling to see on a forum :-)

I agree, the people here and the LH staff are the reason why I keep coming back! (:

Minkish Minx wrote:

SvenTS wrote:

Oh yeah that's right! I mailed LH about it and apparently, all my points got consolidated on lovehoney.com. Thank you for that!

Rubber_Ducky wrote:

Oh that's so nice! That's okay though, but I really appreciate the sentiment. (:

Ah good - I'm glad you've now found your points. They should all be there, but linked to the website where you did your shopping :) 

Please get in touch if you have any more queries :) 

have you tried emailing lovehoney the staff are quite freindly and i am sur ethey wouild be able to get your account up and veiw your history