Oh! Points - What do you want to spend them on?

Hello all!

At the moment this is the list of products you can spend your Oh! Points on.

Because we're starting to give Oh! Points away more often (for example, monthly commended reviews are getting 2000 Oh! Points as a prize), it makes sense to expand what you can get for those points.

What would you like to see added?

For example, I think the Lady Lustfinger would be a good one to add at the lower end of the points scale, and the Lelo Siri () at the high end.

I'm currently saving up for a SaSi, but I'm quite a way off at the moment!

From my point of view, luxury toys would be a good thing to add. I like to save my Oh!Points for things I wouldnt buy otherwise, usually because they're too expensive.

I think some more accessories/extra type things should be added to the list - I would like to see some massage oils or candles etc, because I don't see anything like that on the Oh Points list at the moment. Also some more fun little things, perhaps from the sexy gifts section.

I think the Siri is a good idea at the higher end of the scale. Though knowing me I would save up my points for the siri, then decide I don't want it anymore and blow it all on the little things! lol

Also theres no anal toys on the list. I think the Oh!Points list should include at least some things from each catagory (within reason) So as to appeal to the majority of people's tastes. Does that make sense??

What about the way boots works their points system? Everything is redemable at values set by LoveHoney then there would certainly be something for everyone. Or exchange x amount of points for a voucher you could put towards something you want?

I'd like all the Lovehoney brands, especially BB. I imagine that would also be great for LH.

I would like tons available but of course that might not be practical.

I also like the commended reviews idea! Good stuff!

I would like to see some of the booty parlour range & massage candles. The waver rabbit. Maybe even sweet streaks...

suze9 wrote:

What about the way boots works their points system? Everything is redemable at values set by LoveHoney then there would certainly be something for everyone. Or exchange x amount of points for a voucher you could put towards something you want?

I like that idea!

i love my boots and nectar points!

Just to add: putting points towards items won't be a goer unfortunately because it has big implications for the returns process, making it so much more complex (which is more of an issue with LoveHoney being an online store and offering 365 day returns).

But I'm noting down all the suggestions so far - thank you!

a question about the oh! points. There seems to be a 6th page that has nothing on it, is this the same for everyone else?

I'm currently saving for a wee-vibe as it is something I want to try but am not liking to buy as it seems to have mixed reviews.

I agree there does seem to be a lack of anal toys, and I think it would be good to see the aneros helix on there for the guys.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4228

Smaller items like stockings might be a good idea as well.

maybe the lelo tor cockring would be a good idea as well, as currently I see no reviews for it and it might help it get some.

and a lot of people have shown interest in the wooden dildos but feel they are too expensive, maybe if there was one on the oh! people would save there points for one, and as a lot of them can be used for guys or girls it might be a good idea.

i have no idea what I'm going to spend my points on. I'll probaly spend them on something I wouldn't buy because it's either out of my budget or has very mixed reviews.

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I think some more accessories/extra type things should be added to the list - I would like to see some massage oils or candles etc, because I don't see anything like that on the Oh Points list at the moment. Also some more fun little things, perhaps from the sexy gifts section.

I think the Siri is a good idea at the higher end of the scale. Though knowing me I would save up my points for the siri, then decide I don't want it anymore and blow it all on the little things! lol External Media

Im the same would LOVE to see things like massage oils and candles on it as i like to have things like that (just in case) and games as well lol

Im a slow saver as i dont buy big things lol and its every now and then, BUT thats going to change, I am desperate for a Tracy Cox Glass dildo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 only 6000 points to go :( actually probably any glass one but thats the one i really want lol

suze9 wrote:

I agree id love it to be avalible on most of the LH products!! xx

I think i might spend mine on a Squeel, nearly there..

I'd love to see more massage oils and games too, and maybe some other lubes on offer aswell? Everyone always wants lube.

More bondage and toys would be nice.

Stockings and accessories is a good idea! I'd love to get some nipple tassles with my Oh! Points as I don't want to spend "real" money on them incase I don't like/can't use 'em.

Adx

Monogamy would be a nice thing to have on there.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Stockings and accessories is a good idea! I'd love to get some nipple tassles with my Oh! Points as I don't want to spend "real" money on them incase I don't like/can't use 'em.

Adx

I agree, for one I get annoyed about how many pairs of stockings I get through at times so it would be good to have some on the oh! points.

Tassels are a good idea :)

Ecksvie wrote:

Monogamy would be a nice thing to have on there.

It's on there isn't it?

Adx

I'd love some 'extras' on there like massage candles too. And some stuff from the lingerie/clothing section would be great!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

I think I have the same boobies as you and I brought some nipple tassels recently so I can let you know how it goes if that would be helpful