oh points

Can anyone help me understand Oh points. I am new and am trying to figure things out. I just made a $200(US dollars) purchase and it shows that I have earned 1210 Oh points, but that they are not due until June. How does that work? Also are you only allowed to use them on certain products or can you add them to a purchase to reduce the price? Thanks in advance!

Hi B-B. It seems odd that they don't be available until June. It might be different for the US, but here in the UK, they're available 1 month after your purchase.

If you want to spend your points on something that's not on the list, then you can request that it's added by posting on this forum:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/273562-oh-points-what-do-you-want-to-spend-them-on/

The lovely Jess will then add it to the list of available products.

You aren't able to combine points with cash.

I hope this helps. Any more questions, please let me know!

The delay is in case you decide to return the item. You can spend them on anything on the site; if the item you want isn't on the list, you pop over here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/273562-oh-points-what-do-you-want-to-spend-them-on/

And ask for it to be added.

No, you can't use them to part pay. You have to have enough points to cover the cost of what you want :)

Edit: haha, subdom27 beat me to it. Slow typer here :p

Haha. He shoots.... He scores!!

Thank you!

Why is it a month you have to wait if LH give you a year to return?

Just wondering

I think I remember Lovehoney saying something about most returns are usually sent back withing a month of buying.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I think I remember Lovehoney saying something about most returns are usually sent back withing a month of buying.

This.
Most returns are made within a month, particularly those for refunds.
Returns later in the year tend to be breakages, and so opt for exchanges.

I also this it's taking so long for OPs points rather than the month due to US policy, but I can't be sure.

The date is probably shown in the UK format, so 06/03/15 which is the 6th March (US date format for this date would be 03/06/15)?