On My Mind

How’d the weekend go?

Sorry @Lovehoney_Brenna I was one of the rule breakers this weekend! The above post described in a bit too much detail, I guess, how I moved from the hot tub to a sex session with my wife. It was fun and my bad for the description - I got carried away! But it was fun and a repeat session will follow!

So the couple arrived Saturday afternoon. To my dismay, she was absolutely dressed to the nines! Hair done, makeup (even though unnecessary) perfect, tight jeans and a see-through shirt showing a pretty bra. Being that my wife and I spoke about this ahead of time actually helped this immediate thrust into sexual tension. I caught my wife’s attention and after an eyeroll from her I winked at my wife and made her feel safe and us together as a couple I think.

We started into the drinks fairly quickly and it had the opposite affect on “S’s” husband who you could see had some immediate resentment towards her in his eyes. The ladies took the little girls and the dog for a walk and us husbands had a long talk about them and where they were at. I never said a word, just listened to the bemoaning of his relationship with her. When the girls got back, we switched from talking to card and games where the kids could play with us. Tried everything to keep it light and off-topic.

In fact, as the weekend progressed, the environment actually became quite toxic and the bickering began, even spilling over to my wife and I sort of fighting with quick wit and sharp words. I could see that this was going to be a long day and a half if we kept this up and there was no room for any passion in a relationship like they have. So in short, other than a look, a touch from her that was either unasked for or innocent looking, a lingering leg on leg session in the hot tub and some suggestive sex talk, nothing came of anything. We did have a longer discussion about how we finger our wives and what they like, especially when it came to anal touching but that was about it.

Miss “S” tried pretty hard all weekend to keep it fun and light. I think she turned off her attempts to go too far pretty quickly and by yesterday afternoon, it was kind of all over which was a relief.

This morning before leaving for work, I reconnected with my wife on the subject and she made it pretty clear that they are still not in a good place. Nothing came up other than her asking my wife how we are doing and that if something happened to them if she could stay for a spell if they did separate. She, of course, said “absolutely” which was the kind thing to say. I told her that it may not be a great idea but would see what happened. Sounded like their marriage is close to done. Shame as they have 2 kids who need both parents. I guess we will see how they progress but my fears have come to an end at least for now.

I guess I can keep my fantasy quiet and unless something happens in the future my concerns are minimal and will cross any bridge as it comes. She is a toxic gal who would not bring any joy to our lives - likely the opposite so together this would be an easy decision if anything ever came up. I don’t see a 4-some happening as I don’t think they even have sex anymore. Swinging is out which is good. Will keep you posted on the rest.

4 Likes

I’m really not sure her staying with you would be a good idea at all… just saying but I think she is possibly trying to lead you on.

I agree… will cross that bridge if we come to it I guess…

1 Like

Honestly don’t let the bridge get crossed - you and your wife are happy and she’s obviously after some and toxic. Whether she’s a fantasy or whatever, don’t allow it to spoil what you have. Trust me x

4 Likes

Top marks for not wrecking your marriage. :star:

2 Likes

So a bit of an update:

Miss “S” and her family live in the same town as my parents about 45 minutes from our home. I needed to go see my parents last Wednesday and help them as they are in their mid-70’s so I left work and went straight away to their home.

On the way I get a text from Miss “S” saying that she needed me to stop by her place as she was talking with my OH and she mentioned to “S” that I was there on other matters.

My spidey-senses went up as soon as I saw her text. She asked if I could pick up some stuff for my OH as they share clothes etc. and that I should come by. She also mentioned that her husband was away working and that her kids were at their grandparents overnight and that the items were just inside and I could just come in and grab them. I asked her to leave them on the step as I wasn’t sure when I would be there. She mentioned she couldn’t leave them outside as she was afraid of someone taking them as she lives in Co-op housing (low income). Again, maybe it is my own brain, but this seemed like an @anna.michelsburg classic maneuver and that I was being set up. Anna’s stories played over in my mind and I considered this a trap.

In my mind I wanted to make sure I stopped by but in reality I knew it was going to be a bad situation. Even if nothing happened and she got caught, she could say something did and I feel like no one would believe me…

Long story short I told her that I couldn’t make it and that she would have to arrange for my wife to stop herself or for “S” to drive back up to our place and thus, I didn’t go by her place at all.

I didn’t think anything of it until my wife mentioned that she is going by there today to pick up some stuff and that “S” wanted to visit. I hope it is just a social call and in many ways I am happy I avoided the situation as I think their marriage is worsening.

However, there is a part of me fantasizing about getting a sloppy topless BJ in her front entry way with the glasses on and hair pinned up… I guess I will have to leave that one in the corner of my mind…

1 Like

Good thinking - if you avoid being one on one with her, nothing can come of it :+1:

I was thinking of this earlier, some of my husband’s friends used to text me directly when we had group chats with us, them and their wives. Nothing flirty, I just didn’t want to message with them directly, so whenever they would, I’d reply to what they said in the direct message in the group chat, and then they’d stop messaging me directly because I’d always reply in the group chat. If you’re trying to limit your direct messaging with S, you could try that :thinking:

1 Like

Its a little strange as your wife knows your concerns but still asked you to call round? You certainly did the right thing as you don’t feel comfortable. Explain your concerns with your wife so you can get her view on things. There is a chance you are reading too much into it.

1 Like

Oh oh…she’s back…

After a few months of quiet and not pestering me, the beautiful, flirty and highly sexually charged “S” is returning for an overnight visit tomorrow. If you scroll up you know there has been some sexual tension/attraction there and it has raised it’s head again…

This visit seems (on the surface and to everyone else) far more innocent than the last, except this time she is staying by herself with no kids and no husband. She has texted me and said she is looking forward to catching up and wondered if “the hot tub was warmed up for her”… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Of course it is! Lol. But here it comes again and I’m not sure how to handle this one other than play it cool. Ms. “S” is a massive fantasy of mine and I find her extremely attractive… she is about 15 years younger than me and she and her husband’s relationship has been on the rocks for a long time and seems to be getting worse now that they aren’t coming together to stay.

Update since starting this post I texted Mrs. Val this morning and apparently she is arriving tonight for a 2-night stay now… I think my plan will be to play this one a little more openly. I’m starting to think that something else is up here as the girls are planning a night of drinking tonight and Saturday to be a bit more reserved for the party itself. I think I will make myself a little more available for some 3-some time and see where it leads. I think I play this 2 ways…

1. I show alot of attention to Mrs. Val and that gets “S” warmed up to make her move if she has one. Whether it is some additional petting or kissing, I will test the waters and see how “S” reacts. This will be step one.

2. If nothing happens, my attention will turn to “S” - not in a cheating way, just a little more time spent listening and giving her a bit of attention. If it is a hot tub foot slip or hand move under water, I will see what the reaction is.

I suppose the one thing I just thought of is if she does this first and what I will do. Probably an instant erection! LOL Maybe we play a little strip game in the tub if they are drinking and see where it leads. For all you haters out there, remember that this whole weekend was set up by Mrs. Val, not me. She definitely knows that “S” is flirty and super hot… so I am now excited to see where this all leads. :crossed_fingers: :hotsprings:

2 Likes

I’m really sorry but I just don’t get why you won’t have a frank conversation with Mrs Val before “S” gets there. From your description, yes, it sounds like a threesome might be on the cards but you and Mrs Val need to be totally open with each other and know that you’re on the same page first.

7 Likes

I’m with @Peitho - have you spoken to your wife about having a threesome with a friend of hers before? And didn’t the previous section say she is married with kids?

Just thinking there is alot of potential for this to go horribly wrong if you have misread the situation or your wifes wishes!

If all is agreed on, crack on, sounds fun!

1 Like

UPDATE “S” arrived as planned and the first night was a little free and easy. After some appy’s and some drinks, we ended up with another couple of ladies showing up and then we all went to the pub for some live music, which in a way helped me out from my mind racing. We had a little more to drink than we should have, which made an old guy like me tired and wanting to go to bed instead of wanting to party.
The ladies hit the hot tub when we got home and I actually went to bed! I totally chickened out! I guess in my heart I knew this wouldn’t happen on my accord. I don’t know what the 4 gals got up to in the hot tub but it didn’t really concern me so I had no follow through or indication as to where this was going to lead.
The next day was pretty chill and nothing was said. Again, I am pretty sure this is all in my mind as reality is striking too close to home to my fantasy. I think if it actually does happen, I will be ready, but until then, it will be in my head.
@Peitho - I don’t know if it is worth bringing up honestly. I don’t think we are there yet and I would rather have her bring it up than me try and see if there is something else there. It is what it is and I just need to relax. “S” was absolutely stunning though…unreal…and has been to the gym a bit, packed on a little weight and has a fantastic ass! Too bad that is what I actually want a piece of…!

Maybe next visit… :thinking:

2 Likes

UPDATE

“S” came back into our lives in a speedy fashion out of nowhere. Her husband and her have separated and she basically spent the entire weekend at our house. He works away throughout the week and I think they fight continuously. She is a firecracker as I mentioned and is a bit of a drinker - always looking for a good time.
Bit of a back story - We took her to an anniversary party for some friends. There were about 30 people in a private home and the food and drink were fantastic. Some of the older couples left a bit earlier and the party really started. “S” was on a mission for fun and all the gals started dancing on the table/kitchen island and the music was pumping. She really didn’t know anyone there but was the center of attention with a crop top, beautiful body and some fairly impressive dance skills - everyone is good when they are tipsy…!
As the music would change, we would sit on the couch, Mrs. Val, her and I, and she got very handsy! The ladies were laying over each other, hugging, touching - it was a bit of a dream for me.

At one point “S” leaned over to talk to Mrs. Val and she placed her hand right on my cock and left it there. It was dark and loud and the hand on my crotch felt like it was there for EVER! I know she could feel me getting hard and purposely held it there as long as possible. I even tried to swipe it away, but she wasn’t having it. She pretended nothing was happening and continued talking while gripping me through my pants.
“Impressive” she says in my ear as she removed her hand and got up to dance again. And that was it! No talk of it the next day…nothing. We shared a little eye contact knowing what had happened, but it never escalated or was brought up.

Needless to say I never said a word to anyone and am still a little surprised over the whole thing as it has been months since we talked or saw each other. This could be a disaster, and I am stuck between a fantasy and a possible reality if I wanted to chase it. I’m good with letting it be as I have much to lose in a side relationship. However, I do find it ironic that the girl I fantasize about seems to be fueling my feelings. This will be fun but definitely moved into a dangerous phase. Scary and exciting - I feel like a school kid again!

1 Like

I don’t see this playing out well unfortunately. The impression I get from earlier threads is if anything was to happen it would be without MrsVals knowledge or approval as there’s obv a reluctance to talk with her about it and you’re talking of having much to lose in a side relationship.
If a 3some was on the cards it would only make sense by talking it through with MrsVal first so she can give honest thoughts before a situation occurs. If MrsVal is game, all well and good. I think my worries are that this fantasy doesn’t so much involve MrsVal as it does S.
Of course, I may have misinterpreted things and just way things are written, in which case apols for that (not that I think I’ve said anything to offend either way)
Tread carefully and if things do progress from fantasy and become reality, hope no one (especially MrsVal) gets hurt from it.

5 Likes

Agreed @Mr_Kink1 . They are both flirty and are friends. It’s more of a fantasy of mine that rarely plays out in real life or is reciprocated. To be clear, I have never told anyone about my fantasy and it seems unreal that this is happening with never discussing it or anything with anyone.

I agree that this would be bad. Only if Mrs. Val brings up the possibilities of anything happening would I act on it. I guess it will be our secret (and this forum!).

The problem is that now I struggle with the truth. Do I say something to Mrs. Val about what happened at the party? Will “S” deny it if confronted? On the other hand, if I don’t say anything and “S” says something to Mrs. Val that she did this and I haven’t said anything, do I look like an ass?

We definitely aren’t on the same page for a threesome if these thoughts go through my head. I can also deny anything happened and play the same game as “S”. She’s far more desperate than me which I think my wife would see fairly clearly.

The plot just continues to thicken on this matter and seems to be heading on a collision course to coming out.

Should be interesting…

Yes, maybe she’ll be fine with it but she needs to hear it from you.

Yes.

5 Likes

@Peitho

Thanks for the direction…lol

If my wife was to learn something like that from someone else than myself, i wouldnt look like an arse, i would be in serious problems i reckon!!!

And quite rightly so!

Inaction isn’t just not doing something, it’s chosing to not do something.

6 Likes

Agreed. Thus the request for advice here. Not looking to discuss this with her quite yet…