On My Mind

Thanks @Mr_Kink1 ! That was a great summary…! The Devil/Angel scenario is accurate. This gal is purely eye candy (which god help me is fantastic…) and although we get along in social situations, there are some reasons why her marriage isn’t great.
I love my wife and kids and would be a fool to listen to the trident holding bastard who I love so much sitting on my shoulder…lol
All I can control is me and I plan to stay out of the path of danger, at least for this weekend.

I have started to wonder why my wife invited them to stay over when they live only a half-hour drive away…? Does she want this to present itself as discussed above? Maybe she already knows and is testing me? Is she actually a closet “4-some/swinger wanter”? Either way is that the girls can make the first move… perhaps it is all 100% innocent and as you suggest there is nothing at all to worry about.

Either way I will take it as it cums I suppose. If anything additional happens I will update the string on Monday bright and early (late for you Brit’s)!

Thanks for the discussion!

In reality i’d say she offered so they could drink without driving. You come across as very conflicted, as if you’re hoping your wife is secretly arranging a threesome. But bear in mind the reality is often very different from the fantasy.

5 Likes

LOL @WillC ! You probably hit it on the head. And the reality is that the chances of us doing something like that as a couple is ZERO or less.

There is a concern of the whole thing blowing up in my face though. The fantasy part has never been shared with anyone, so that is the wild card in my thinking… I just hope she behaves or I could be in trouble as mentioned before.

1 Like

Just keep your wife close at hand and you’ll be ok!

1 Like

Been in this situation but in reverse, fortunately i’m not the jealous type! Although most recently it was a bloke of about 75! :rofl:

3 Likes

@WillC :smile:

1 Like

He was persistent and came back twice! :scream::rofl:

3 Likes

I think I’ve had worse propositions @WillC :smile:

1 Like

Poor you! I just said she should be proud she can still pull! :joy:

2 Likes

Yep I think the fantasy bit and wishful thinking/hoping is playing a huge part with your thinking - and maybe that’s the bit you need to work on getting straight before the weekend.
An awful lot of ‘what ifs’ going on - but resisting and doing the right thing no matter what will give you the best outcome long term I am sure.
If she doesn’t behave, make sure it is in a situation where it can be witnessed and simply ignore any flirting and make a show of your affections towards your wife.

Good luck and look forward to hearing how it all pans out, and for now tell the little devil to f*!k right off

2 Likes

I think if she is a family friend her actions are a little disrespectful to your wife, but when people are unhappy ( horny ) actions can go out of the window.

Keep it friendly , act as you would normally and keep her in the ( wank bank ) so to speak…just a fantasy.
:blush:

5 Likes

That’s a great place for her. Everything is better in my mind no matter what I think…lol

1 Like

This has two very different meanings FYI… I’m not sure whether it’s a Canadian/UK thing or whether I’ve just never heard it being used in the way I think you mean it. Anyway, I had to Google it… just in case anyone else also thought the same as me as spunk in British ‘slang’ means semen. :joy:

@SexInTheCity “Spunk” to us Canadians means “life, style, or energy”.

She has and likely has had alot of both!

Ah, when I googled it said it meant courage and bravery. I don’t think I could use the word to mean anything other than semen.

On to your actual topic, would you have the same worries if they weren’t coming to stay? Because it seems to me like it’s a bit “all fun and games until it becomes real”. If you thought it was crossing a line in terms of flirtyness for the boundaries set within your relationship then you should have been very clear early on. For example…

This would have been very easy to shut down immediately and make your position very clear, although it sounds like you’re worried you haven’t done this which may be why you’re hesitant to mention anything to your partner. I know it’s easy looking back in hindsight, but my advice going forward is if there are any more hints/flirts/suggestive comments then just be very clear and also be honest with your partner :blush:

1 Like

Over here it’s semen!

Good point @SexInTheCity . I probably could have done something to keep this from getting this far earlier … 100% that is on me.
I guess it’s a bit of a trap as you think nothing of it… then it gets close to home and I suppose it s a bit of a panic reaction. You think you are doing a favor by showing sympathy to someone who is going through a hard time in their relationship… the next thing you know they want to replace their mate with you. I’m not saying that is what is happening but I think I am playing over in my mind what I could have done differently but thought it was pretty innocent.
Reading back through texts, there is nothing incriminating written. However, it could be assumed that I didn’t shut it down either. That’s where the jealousy may play in from my wife. I guess we will see if it comes to light or if as mentioned by others, that it is all in my head.

I guess the heart is something that gets the mind going and vice versa. It would be different if I never imagined doing things with her and if we never knew each other at all. Now there is no going back, however, I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

• If I bring it up in advance of her coming to my wife, and she brings it up to my wife as well, it will look like I am covering.
  • If I don’t say anything but perhaps comment to my wife “on their marriage and that she seems desperate right now” and she brings up our regular conversations, I still look bad.

Either way, I will mention it and if it comes up, it comes up. If it doesn’t I think I have learned my lesson. I need to keep my mind on more important things…

Aside - apologies @valbowski77 off topic but…

I am amazed, I have always known spunk to mean someone who’s a go-getter type of person, ballsy, energetic, spirited.

In “She stoops to Conquer” the line, “The 'Squire has got spunk in him” would have very different connotations :rofl:.

Okay, it is that too!

3 Likes

So following up on some advice, I had a sit down session with my wife in the hot tub last night. The weather is getting cold and snowing here in Canada today so it was a great night for a beer and a visit.

We discussed the weekend and the situation upcoming with my “fantasy gal” who I will call “S”. S and her husband and two little kids arrive Saturday afternoon and plan to hang for at least 24 hours if not more. I opened up discussion by asking how she thought they were doing and my wife helped me through the situation in that they are not having the best marriage and having 2 little ones (who are allergic to everything) , her health not being the best, her work on and off with Covid and him being unemployed has put a lot of strain on them. Earlier in the year we went camping with them and they barely spoke to each other. She was her flirty self but he was very quiet, sitting and keeping to himself - I don’t think they have even been friends let alone lovers in the last few years.

After about an hour talking about it, I think there is a lot of resentment to each other and the situation may be worse than I thought which actually worried me. I mentioned that both of them texted me and off an on, setting up meals and plans for the weekend. I didn’t say she was flirty but I think my wife already knows the type of gal she is so I didn’t get into alot of detail, nor was there much suspicion of me straying outside any boundaries.

I switched the discussion from them to us, and told her how much I appreciated her and that I loved the spot we are in, better than it has been for years. By this time she had a glass of wine and was warm and relaxed. edited by mod

I digressed from the point, however, I’m not sure what will happen with “S” tomorrow. I’m not really worried about it anymore. If she tries something, I am prepared and my wife knows we are in a good place. I wanted her to feel my love and warmth and that she was the most important thing.

I think I may have to find a different fantasy as this one hit too close to home!

Thanks for the read if you got this far. I will update the situation as it progresses (or doesn’t)…lol

9 Likes

Hope all went well

1 Like