Once upon a time a person went to LH and spent all their money....

I have just horrified myself.

And added up how much I've spent at LH ever.

Just shy of 500.

Want to know the worst bit?

<<< *points to 'Joined'*

Someone make me feel better about that?!

You are not alone sweetie ;) * Hugs *

aww thanks seduced. *hugs back*

Thank god for student loans. I guess from one point of view I've saved myself from liver-death by not drinking the cash......

I daren't add up the last few years, the thought makes me shudder. Currently there are several things I want and we've no money so I'm being very disciplined and not spending anything *sighs*

LOL thanks violet thats not helping me feel better about spending as much on here as I paid for my car!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/233801-what-have-you-bought-recently-from-lh/

Take a look on there, There is another one, Just a minute.....

to be fair it does include a few items returning (purchased for OH which he didnt get on with), my xmas pressie, a grab bag and a mumbleamericanchallengemumble. Yes for those of you who saw me musing about it a month ago, I did cave in and buy it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/274715-lovehoney-addicts-anonymous/

lol!

To put it into perspective, And Im not the only one here...

I've probably spent, Since August, Around the £1000 mark by now. If not, More than that!

* Gulps *

Ah thanks seduced I may have to bump that

Bump away ;)

LOL confessions made on the relevant threads!

Wow, impressive MsEllie!

(the spending, and the Great American Challenge )

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

(the spending, and the Great American Challenge External Media)

hahah thanks, I cant wait for it to arrive. Without a bedroom (only 2 bedrooms, kids have them, me and OH have a sofabed!) I'm panicing about how in the hell am I going to hide it?!!!

MsEllie wrote:

hahah thanks, I cant wait for it to arrive. Without a bedroom (only 2 bedrooms, kids have them, me and OH have a sofabed!) I'm panicing about how in the hell am I going to hide it?!!!

You'll have to get imaginative :P

MsEllie wrote:

aww thanks seduced. *hugs back*

Thank god for student loans. I guess from one point of view I've saved myself from liver-death by not drinking the cash......

Amen! I'm not clubber so I haven't drunk my loan away either. It's more been gamed / watched / wanked away. I may not get liver damage, but there's a good chance of severe arhiritis...

MsEllie wrote:

You could just draw a face on it, and tell the kids it's their Uncle Sam?

Once shared a house with a film buff. He spent all his student loan on DVDs.

Which is ironic, really, because if it had been sex toys he'd have been way more relaxed the rest of the time . . .

Never fear, it's easily done. I'm deliberately not adding up our spending from here and other sites, but we do tend to shop for specific presents, not just spend money all year round. (So far!)

MsEllie wrote:

Hang a lampshade on it. External Media

MsEllie wrote:

hide it in plain sight cos its so big. Use it for something then if the kids ask, oh its a door stop External Media

MsEllie wrote:

I have just horrified myself.

And added up how much I've spent at LH ever.

Just shy of 500.

Want to know the worst bit?

<<< *points to 'Joined'* External Media

Someone make me feel better about that?!

Have you enjoyed yourself with your purchases ? If so what does it matter how much you've spent