Ooh, I feel evil.

Just decided in the bath (coincidence) to finally return three rather expensive items I have never got along with all at once to save on hassle. Filled in the return form, and logged into my e-mail account to check the confirmation......and found out lovehoney have dispatched my first ever review product.

Oh the guilt, the filthy, filthy guilt.

But, absolution is at hand. I had already decided to spent the returns money on new toys! Chances are, one of them is going to be a Cobra Libre. Looking forward to turning three items I dislike into a couple I hope to love.

So, to turn this thread into something other than a pity fest, has anyone else returned an item they hated and upgraded to something they loved, and what were they?

(P.S. Lovehoney, thank you, thank you, thank you for including me in the review scheme. I really am chuffed to bits!)

I hated the We-vibe with a passion but I'd feel bad about returning it, it's not LH's fault that I have a tiny, wonky pussy that it just doesn't fit!

xxKPxx

I've returned a few things, (some due to send back waiting) but in my defense I always seem to spend the returns money and then some on even more toys!

And to be honest its this service that I adore LH for. I wouldnt buy (and keep) half of what I've bought from here if it werent for the promise that if i truely hate it, I havent gone and squandered my money.

I feel absolutely terrible for returning things too, i often wondered if others did. I sometimes think the LH folk must think i'm some kind of weirdo who likes to try toys once and send them back just for the hell of it

But like others, i've spent the returns money in the same place, just on something different! I sent back the Sqweel because it just wasn't working for me and treated myself to a gorgeous ceramic dildo instead.

I've still got a monsterous mechanical masturbator hidden away in a cupboard that I got in a random grab bag. No intention to return it, even though it would wake the whole house if I turned it on, as it was a random grab item, and its just the luck of the draw.

toycar69 wrote:

I've still got a monsterous mechanical masturbator hidden away in a cupboard that I got in a random grab bag. No intention to return it, even though it would wake the whole house if I turned it on, as it was a random grab item, and its just the luck of the draw.

The curious cat in me wants to ask what this monsterous toy is called.. External Media

I recently returned this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762 because I was disappointed with the quality (the photos really are misleading) but I swapped it for this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16658 my third Sweet Streak corset - it hasn't arrived yet but I know I'll be much happier!

Adx

KittyPurry wrote:

I hated the We-vibe with a passion but I'd feel bad about returning it, it's not LH's fault that I have a tiny, wonky pussy that it just doesn't fit!

xxKPxx

Yeah, that's how I felt too! They have been sitting for a good five months (or more in some cases) now in a locked case in a cupboard, and I just didn't want to do anything about them cause they didn't really have anything major wrong with them as such. I was just hanging onto them cause I didn't want to be a bother and since i'd bought them seperately it didn't feel like a massive whak of money. I felt more justified about returning my old Gigi cause it was luxury, and people who expect luxury get to be snobs. External Media

Oh, I didn't say what they were! First is a fleshjack. I was hanging onto it just incase I somehow needed it, but I haven't used it in three months or so, and the insert was just starting to split slightly in anycase; a rude boy prostate massager that i couldn't get in no matter what I tried, it was just painful, and a ghostblaster plug that I wrote the only review for. It was like jamming a rubber bike grip up my jacksie.

So, they are getting shipped off tomorrow to the toychest in the sky.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I recently returned this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20762 because I was disappointed with the quality (the photos really are misleading) but I swapped it for this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16658 my third Sweet Streak corset - it hasn't arrived yet but I know I'll be much happier!

Adx

You;ll love that sweet-streak, I love mine External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ooh! That sweet streak corset looks lovely Ad!

I miss corsets! Nothing will wrap up my bulging belly now!

Don t say that, I have that exact corset and....

*shuffles uncomfortably* I'm between an 18 and a 22 ... and it fit me

There now you all know I'm tubby.

Tupperwareheart wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

The curious cat in me wants to ask what this monsterous toy is called.. External Media

well tell the curious kitty it was a "virtual robo EX" AKA the coffee grinder. Took me a while to dig up my post from the time.

http://www.loveshop.hk/en/product/productdetail.php?ptid=2&expand=33&subexpand=55&proid=2666&page_no=&ppage_no=3

A bit off the subject / topic but sort of related.

I've decided I'm going to send back my rabbit - I just don't think I'm going to get much use from it and I'd rather the money went elsewhere....

On the returns form it says you can have it replaced with something else. Does this have to be something similar? And what happens if there is a price difference? How do I pay the difference if I want something more expensive?

Does anyone know? Cheers!

Thanks Denise and speedy speedy response, which is part the reason I only shop LH now.

Thanks

LoveHoney - Denise wrote:

Glad I could help LittleKitty - if the truth be told I'm just having a quick look through the forums:

1 - because I'm not feeling very well (and sadly not due to excess alcohol - just a nasty bug that won't go away) External Media

2 - because the customer care team aren't in until Monday but we like to keep an eye on things while we are off in case there is anything we can help with before we are back.

Don't forget you do usually get a quicker response by emailing the customer care team rather than leaving a message on the forums though as we don't always see these straight away.

Don't worry I'd thought about emailing but I wasn't in a rush to get a response, so didn't mind too much.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - rubbish!!

Is your CC Team not having Monday off due to the Bank Holiday? External Media