Returning Items

Hi All,

Am useless at internet forums so may have posted in the wrong place?!!

Has anyone used the within the year returns service LH do - I am about to for a toy that I bought in spring, have used a couple of times - alone and with him, but not now for months as it just didn't really do the job. But the thing is I just feel somewhat guilty now about returning it and requesting a different item.

Should I?

Chamelian

x

I recently orderd stuff, didnt like it and returned it, I returned the items the same week however.

I cant remember if LH have a limit on returns, as some places say it has to be within so many days or you cant return iteams.

Ive got the odd toy that i dont use anymore but i too would feel a bit guilty about returning them :(

you can return them up to a year steve

A year, thts pretty good tbh

I returned an item after about 11 months. I bought a Tenga Flip Hole for the OH but he never really used it so returned it to get myself a Lelo Ina which I was lusting after!

No problems what so ever!

i might post some stuff back then, i have the odd thing im not very happy with, i take it you dont need the packaging? :P just stick them in a box and mail it back?

Haha, well i put all the stuff i would return into my basket to see how much its all worth... £190

now seeing as my bank balance is £0.00 i may do this :P

I've sent a few items back that i didn't get along with before now, without a problem at all. The LH team are nothing but lovely about it, they're very understanding of the fact it's such a difficult and individual thing as to whether a toy suits or doesn't.

I do always get the guilts though if I return something! It's certainly not something I'd take advantage of though, only returning something I truly couldn't get along with etc but I think a lot of us feel the guilty pang as we peel off our returns label

What if we have had to replace an item already and need to replace the replacement? Is that allowed?

I got the Basic bullet earlier this year and really liked it, it seemed to be powerful for a long time before I had to replace the batteries then somehow during the 2nd set of batteries it went faulty. The replacement item was the exact same product but seemed to lose charge a lot more quickly and I had to replace the batteries really quickly and it hasn't seemed to reach the same intensity of power as the first one did. It's really putting me off using it and I'm wondering whether to get a different bullet instead of a replacement if it still doesn't work right with the next set of batteries...only trouble is i boguht 2 packs of batteries because I did really like the first one and anticipated frequent use, so whatever I get as a replacement, needs to have the same ones!

Well im talking about returning 12 things! some i dont like and have never used, some i just dont enjoy any more. so i feel really guilty cause its loads of stuff! :(

Im gona use the money to get new stuff i know that, but i just dont now what at the moment :P but LH will be most sad to see 12 items worth £200 turning up in returns </3

well ive wrote my wee letter saying im soooooo sorry!

Thanks all,

Thought it was a daft question to ask, but not so sure judging by your replies, package winging it's way as we speak. Even LH replied aren't they just great.

Hope I haven't started a mass return fest mind, they'll lynch me!!

x

Thanks for that, and glad the guilt subsides, and it is only one item

so true, thanks for that, am glad I'm not the only one who feels guilty.

x

I've just returned two items bought recently and just didn't get on with. Didn't have any packaging to go with them but have received two emails stating the money has been refunded. That is a truly fantastic service. Given the amount I have spent in the past and will no doubt spend in the future it is very good customer relationship. Wish I'd spotted the service earlier with a couple of other items that we didn't enjoy and I just binned. Don't feel guilty. LH offer the service and clearly don't have to, but they know what they are doing.

they sure do the most friendliest buisness on the planet 3 cheers for them

lickmadick wrote:

they sure do the most friendliest buisness on the planet 3 cheers for them

Slight misread there, they are and they're great but for a moment there I found myself wondering where the planet 3 was!! D'oh!