Pictures

Hi. Hard to write this in a way that when I read it back doesn't seem creepy but please bear with me. For the first time we have just returned an item as when it arrived it was clear it wasn't going to suit. We have ordered a different item instead. I used to see the odd pic of forum users wearing the products they had bought attached to the item but that may have been a while ago. Is there a way of searching the community pictures for pics specific to an item we may be interested buying so we can see it on different body types? Thanks

Hi

I don't think there is a way, I always thought it would be a good feature if we could do this, Only way would be to ask about a item in the Lingerie and Clothing section, then someone might say they have one. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Evening,

I think this is a perfectly reasonable request, but as Teacake said I don’t think you can search though the pictures. Mind you, as we tend to label our photos if wearing LH garb, the product name might come up in the forum search if someone leaving a comment mentions it by name?

Personally, I very much hope that folk on here do find it useful viewing us non-models in underwear in terms of helping with the fit. There is a blue bodystocking that I think at least myself, Teacake and LNT have uploaded pictures of ourselves in, and we are all very different shapes!