Opinions on "Bullet" or "Egg" when using a strap on

H there , Thanks for taking the time to read this . My partner and i love the strap on . We would both like it if i could cum when using it.( I'm female btw if that has any relevence ) .We were discussing how this might be possible,Hence the question, "Bullet or Egg" ? . Any advice would be very much appreciated :-) Cheers

have you looked at some of these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/double-strap-ons/

made to stimulate the lady as well ##

What about a http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/we-vibe/ ?

The one I have has a built in pocket for bullets and maybe getting a wired egg would be ideal as you won't lose connection.

There are also strapon like toys which go inside both of you and when thrusting hits your G-spot.

We felt the same. We bought one that went in her too but it had a angle altering optoin. Well it just kept moving and she couldn't get any real pressure to stimulate her before it just slipped the adjuster around. No good!

You need something firm and rigid in you and angled so each of your thrusts rub you but also as your thrusts increase in force so does it in you. Its hard to get it bang on so i made us one.

Good luck x

It really does depend on what type of strap on you want, if you are after a stapless one Tantus are the best ones we sell IMO. If you wanted more of a harness they are a little more tough vibrating wise but I would choose a Doc Johnson just to the reliability especially with vac u lock and their strap ones. Otherwise the Lovehoney harness have a little pocket for a vibe and they are brilliant ones, always suggest those as you get the o rings and dildos included!

that sounds great ! What model is it?

I have the Fun Factory Sharevibe, and while we haven't used it together yet, as the wearer I think the vaginal bulb end is brilliant. The rechargeable bullet is also excellent and provides some great clitoral stimulation owing to where it's positioned. I do wear it with a harness for extra stability though.

I also have a We-Vibe on its way to me that I intend to wear while pegging for the same purpose as you - stay tuned for that review ;)

This has been reported.... I'm confused.....

I cant see anything in this post to report

Was there a reason given or maybe it was done by error ?

snapper wrote:

I cant see anything in this post to report

Was there a reason given or maybe it was done by error ?

It wasn't clear! 

I'll assume it was an error :)