opinions requested please

I had put up a few reviews on this site and i would appreciate it if a few people would take a few seconds to read them and let me know if they are any good.
They sound okay when i write them bit i feel they are missing something and i want them to be helpful.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you for your time

Hey Zombifiedguy :)

I won't claim to be an expert, but reading your reviews I certianly think you've got a good baseline to work with. They could be more detailed, but if you're anything like me the knack for writing these just comes with practise, and you're never really done perfecting your techniques :) Over sixty reviews and I still feel like a clumsy word-butcher half the time.

If you want help, I'd suggest looking through previous review competition winners (you can find these in the Blog, if you scroll back) but other than that, just write the things you'd want to know about the product, and have fun with it. You'll get it in no time!

There's useful information on what Lovehoney want to see in a review here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/05/17/how-to-write-a-great-product-review/

Rereading and checking off the bullet points at the end of the page is a good way to work out what your review may be missing :)

Thank you both very much for your advice :-)

I will take it all into consideration when writing my next review. Alas i must make more purchases of fun items first ;-) how will i cope?? hehe.

Much appreciated :-D

These look good, but yes a little more detail perhaps could be an improvement, particularly points about how they actually felt during use and how you found the experience of using them ? That's the part which I always find the most useful when I'm reading reviews with regard to purchasing something :) x