Orgasm Denial for Women

Okay! It was only an idea anyway

Hmm, probably not! Just talk to him and try and get him to understand and also maybe explain why you think it would be really sexy for him to have that power etc etc. so he understands why you want HIM to try it.

I've read about this in magazines many times and it sounds very interesting! I wouldn't mind trying it in the future. =D

I suffered with a hypersexuality disorder for many years which basically equates to the same thing. I could build up, if i was lucky get an inital wave but could never actually cum until two years ago. Since meeting my now husband we have worked hard to get me past the psychological roots of this disorder with some success but i still enjoy the occasional period of denial. The first seconds of orgasm are the best, teetering on the edge of the wave is the most tantilizing so that extended tease cant help but appeal!

As a male i love being brougt to the point of cumming and being kept there, however when my partner gets the toys out and i watch,she brings brings herself to orgasm gradually, when im in control i take her to the point of orgasm and stop, move onto something else..... when i do finally let her cum, its usually multiple and loud,and a bed trembling experience for her....but hey, shes usually tied up and blindfolded so doesnt know whats going to happen next which enhances her experience

1 Like

I think it's brilliant! I never knew it had a name, its just a thing i like to do sometimes. I find its great when combined with a little bondage fun! It's right though about having a point where it can all go wrong and the window for orgasm closes shut! Then you have to start again! But of course once you get to learn the signs that you're partner is about to come it's best to deliver! also, sometimes we just say 'god, don't stop that!' when we do feel it's about to explode down there! x MC x

I have tried this on a couple of occasions, but as mrs fish gets close if I stop she gets very violent.
I have done it when she has been cuffed to the bed and gagged, she writhed around and only settled downd again once i started nibbling on her clit again, but when she did cum boy she exploded.

1 Like

Mrs fish can be a very violent (in a good way) woman.
and when she gets close to cumming thats all she wants.

Seeing as my OH doesn't particularly like orgasming, this probably wouldn't work...

Why doesnt she like to orgasm????

Kinkyfish wrote:

Why doesnt she like to orgasm????

She enjoys it, it just isn't the be all and end all... She really can go without and gets much more from the play.

She does have a medical condition that means some nerves are always 'switched' on and she is always in pain in those areas... She describes it as 'her nerves are fucked'! Apparently it works boths ways so she often enjoys what I would consider painful! Makes for fun kinkiness!External Media

Ahh i see,

My wife love to orgasm, which i know she does just about everyday wether im there or not.
I get a great sense of achievment when she does cum especialy if its more than one.
We have been trying to get her to squirt but unfortunatly so far so dry

Kinkyfish wrote:

Ahh i see,

My wife love to orgasm, which i know she does just about everyday wether im there or not.
I get a great sense of achievment when she does cum especialy if its more than one.
We have been trying to get her to squirt but unfortunatly so far so dry

Forgot to mention due to her condition her muscles pack a big punch! Apparently she can be too strong inside making herself queasy!

As I said I think she just gets more from the play, although there are those 'I'm desperate to cum" moments.

There is a thing out there for female orgasm denial, I've been told I am very well at it by past subs and slaves I've had. The thing is, you need to find a community in my opinion of people who are also in to the same fetishes. I have been to a many community's where they talk about orgasm denial on both male or female participants, however, finding the sites for one specific fetish alone is hard, you'd be better doing a broad search like BDSM or Bondage then looking through all the sub fetishes.

On to the topic of orgasm denial on a person, I'd say orgasm denial is not that hard to do on a female, granted it does require practice and knowing your partners turn on's. Once you got them two things down though, orgasm denial can be quite easy to accomplish and in some cases, you can drive your partner to great lengths to want that orgasm.

Me and my parnter play with orgasm denial a lot - we have a24/7 D/s relationship and I have to ask him permission to orgasm every time, whether he's there, or I'm playing with toys. His very favourite thing to do is tease me mentally with the idea that I won't be allowed to cum, or talk about rationing my orgasms, or taking them away for bad behaviour.

When we're having sex, he's just as bad if not worse... he torments me telling me to get good and close and then he'll decide if I'm allowed to come... and then when I beg to be allowed, he pauses *just* long enough for me to almost lose it before granting permission. The other day he paused just a bit too long and I did lose it... the grin on his face was threatening to chop the top of his head off as he just carried on and took his orgasm instead :D

In short... orgasmdenialyesplease!

i do like the tease but there is such a fine line before you completely lose it and it just ruins everything.............but if done right it can make orgasm so much more intense.........but yeah it does take some practise to perfect it so to speak.................

1 Like