Orgasm faces

Doess anyone else have a really embarrassing O face? According to my OH I look like I'm constipated.

My partner has never said anything but I think I am quite expressive haha :) I either look a bit surprised, a little bit pained or (more commonly) a little angry with a furrowed brow. This purely of me looking in the mirror though, no outside opinion

I spent a lots of years working in bars & once heard someone say that the look of concentration when you're shaking a cocktail is your 'come-face'. Not sure how true it is but still amusing when you watch someone shaking your drinks

I wouldn't have a clue about my face but I love my husbands face when he cums there's something about it when he just completely lets go that gets me all excited I then want to go again he says I'm weird but also kind of likes it that just his facial expression gets me wanting to go again

I don't know what my face is like my OH has never said, but I can be very loud sometimes and completely unaware of the noise I have just made. One morning just after sex my OH jumped out of bed and threw his joggers on and ran outside with the bin. (We are at the end of the street so can hear the bin lorry coming) He then receiver a round of applause from the bin men! That was embarrassing.

My OH has a suddenly changing orgasm face, it goes from intense concentration to eye rolling joy. Its a bit like they diffuse a bomb in the films with 10 seconds left to save the world.

I don't care what i look like , im to busy enjoying it!

I dread to think lol

I'd reather stick a pillow over my face so nobody could see!

fizzy wrote:

I don't care what i look like , im to busy enjoying it!

I totally agree. I don't ever want to see what I look like though!

Hehe, agreed PP

I dread to think of the unholy twisted beast I resemble at that moment... (Shudders)