Orgasm from realastic dildo

I have been using my 8 inch like for life realistic dildo for a few weeks now I’ve been pounding myself and I love it don’t get me wrong.

I was wondering if I anyone could give me some tips on how orgasm from just using that rather than finishing by jacking

Like what’s the best position etc

Or what to do differently when using

1 Like

Heres the thing not everyone can or does achieve a hands free orgasm, angle near your prostate or towards your penis area can help. Getting aroused first and even a bit of stimulation before going for it can help too. For positions I find sitting but leaning back works well. Ultimately though relax and have fun if you try or pressure yourself to hard it will have the opposite affect.

@SexInTheCity Hmm based on the jacking comment I assumed penis having

3 Likes

Ahh I hadn’t really heard this term before so thought it may have been a typo, oops! Sorry, my bad :blush:

1 Like

No sorry was honestly gonna ask if thats used for vulva play in your part of the world. I’m in the states and jacking it or jacking or jacking off is typically referred to penis masturbation.

2 Likes

I’d assumed that OP is a penis / prostate owner from the “jacking it” reference and also the “pounding myself” seems more a male comment, but could be wrong.

If it is, then chasing the prostate orgasm is an exercise in futility, the harder you chase, the less likely it is to achieve. Also, those that have achieved often comment that it is more “gentle rubbing / stimulation” of the prostate rather than going at it hammer and tongs.

I’ve never achieved a hands free prostate orgasm, so can’t offer specific advice, but feel I’ve gotten close a few times. The difference seems to be that when you get the urge to pee that you just allow your body to let go, from those that have achieved it, this seems to be the biggest hurdle.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Sorry guys, I’ve deleted. :blush:

Exactly this!

A lot of it comes down to mindset and some of it comes down to when the last time you orgasmed actually was. I had found that if I had not got off in a while (at least 2 weeks), it was much easier to orgasm completely hands free. It partially has to do with an increased prostate size after not being relieved for so long, but also finding out what worked for me.

Just like you, I love the feeling of a deep pounding, but was never able to orgasm that way. Shorter strokes that focused more application of pressure to the prostate seemed to have the best results and even if you don’t end up coming, you can have some body shattering orgasms when you find the right spot. Lastly, it helps not to focus on actually getting the release, but enjoying the ride!