Orgasms not as good with anal toys?

Hello! I just bought myself my very first anal toy kit, as seen in the link below. I don’t have much experience of anal play but I thought I’d treat myself as it’s something I’ve been curious about for a while. I’m enjoying the feeling of using the toys, the problem I’m having is that when I orgasm it’s not as long or as intense as when I’m not using them.

Of course I could just take the toy out before I come, but I’ve seen people saying that orgasms can be better with an anal toy in so it’s something I’d like to experience for myself. I’m wondering if it’s maybe because the extra stimulation is making me come too quickly. I find that my best orgasms come when they’ve been building up for a while. Anyone got any tips on how to deal with this? I’m male bodied if that’s relevant. Thanks for any advice in advance!

Tracey Cox Supersex Anal Beginner’s Kit (4 Piece) - Lovehoney UK

1 Like

Hey dude welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: yes anal toys can create a most wonderful sensation and half the time to discover this is through experimenting but also combined with edging is a great way to help as well in building up an explosive climax!

1 Like

Hellooooo and just keep up with the experimentation.

As stated above experiment with different techniques and approaches. I find the orgasms with toys in there to be slightly weaker but still enjoyable and a different kind of release.

Hi @n4 :wave: Welcome! I can’t give any specific advice being female and generally i find that my orgasms are the same intensity with and without anal toys. I think you are probably right when you said that it’s about the time it is taking you to orgasm. Maybe try edging - bring yourself close to orgasm and then stop or ease off so that you don’t orgasm, then repeat for as long as you can!

Thanks for the replies! I have tried edging, didn’t help all that much. I think I’ll just keep on experimenting and try to find something that works for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello welcome to the forum :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

1 Like