Other sexes bits

I've always wanted to know what it feels like to orgasm as a man so lots of masterbation and sex!!

If I had female parts I'd use every sex toy I could lay my hands on then go from there....

Well if I was the same size I'd wear my favourite lingerie and enjoy the fact there's no budge at the front! Lol!

But yes, sex for me too please!

I would curse the fact that I have no balls to scratch when I am thinking

Totally agree with nymphete!! Wank, shag and anal! Oh and I'd probably want to see what all the blowjob fuss was about ;).

yes if i were a girl would love to have both holes filled and a threesome or maybe foursome a gangbang would be ace duoble in each hole as well would be nice i think it looks pretty awesome multiple orgasms and squirting ohhh is there anything else ????

Wee outdoors.....as a woman weeing outdoors is a mare and it would just be ace to wee and put it away lol. Sad???..... yup!!!

Think I would first get myself in some latex outfit. Assuming I had big boobs and slim figure. I would like to feel double penetration and also get my pussy fisted. Then if it was more long term have plenty of headaches ;)