P.e

What are the best exercises or practices to help with P.E.:pray:

I think this could be difficult as I’m pretty sure it can change from person to person!
Personally I can go from a few minuets to all night :joy:
If I think it’s going to be to quick I tend to pull out and attempt giving oral (which can make me cum on its own as I enjoy it so much :man_facepalming:t3:)
You could try different positions that don’t stimulate you as much too, I find swapping positions more often than not can help a lot.
There are aslo delay creams that can help but I find that they can make me numb and have the opposite effect.
If you talk to your GP I believe there is prescribed medication that can also help PE and ED
Failing any of that make sure your partner cums at least once first then it doesn’t seem to cause any issues if it’s a quick few thrusts and your done.

3 Likes

Thank you good advice

Penis sleeves/extenders also an option as they reduce sensation (and can increase for her at the same time).

1 Like

What’s P.E?

Premature Ejaculation

Ah ha! Of course it is lol :sweat_smile: thank you :pray:

Stop and start or try these https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lubes-essentials/condoms/regular-condoms/p/pasante-delay-latex-condoms-12-pack/21449.html

and leave it a few minutes before penetration will defo help take the edge off.

There are quite a few tips and tutorials on this subject on YouTube, some of which have been useful to me (as I experience the same thing sometimes, but slowly working on it). Are we allowed to put YouTube links or book recommendations on here? If so I have a couple. What I would say is, it’s a long game, not many quick fixes (although those products for delay do work).

One of the resources I followed was about the edge, pause, edge, pause sort of method, with a focus on deep breathing in between. It can actually feel amazing but with a partner they have to be on board and help you with it. Toys can be great as one of you can keep going if desired when the other person pauses for a bit…

1 Like