Packaging of return items

What does Lovehoney want/need in the way of packaging for toy returns? I'm trying to consolidate the mess under my bed (and elsewhere), so some of the boxes have to go! Keeping the original delivery notes isn't a problem, but the boxes (both outer and inner) are one :(

Talia wrote:

What does Lovehoney want/need in the way of packaging for toy returns? I'm trying to consolidate the mess under my bed (and elsewhere), so some of the boxes have to go! Keeping the original delivery notes isn't a problem, but the boxes (both outer and inner) are one :(

Ah don't worry about the boxes :) 

Ideally we just need a note (which can be handwritten by you) with your name, address, order number and reason for return. We'll do the rest :) 

Awesome info, id been wondering how too send my returns. have a few things hanging around for return aswel. I'll have to get onto sorting them out *♡*xx

Thanks a lot for the info, Jess!

Now I only need to get over my reluctance to throw away perfectly good boxes... But at least I could throw out the actual toy packaging (never going to re-use that!) and store the LH boxes flat...

It took me ages to actually throw away the pretty boxes some things come in, and in the end it came down to practicality, I needed the space for more toys! :D