Panic !! Washing !! Help

So as I have not been paying attention due to been on here I have accidentally put "chummy mummy" s nice new cashmere wool sweater on a 60 degree wash !! Any advice on what effect it is going to have ? Can it be saved ? Or do I need to be putting the books down my trousers now .....

Oh dear...yes or a quick replacement.

Yes it can be saved ?

Yes to the books

Is there nothing I can do ?

I don't think so...I'd wash it by hand or on a quick wash at 20°

Ah so it's in at 60 on a long was with a jacket with Velcro ? God I can't believe I was so silly !! I blame the word game !! Woul hanging it up with some weight on to stretch it help ?

It's her fave jumper

Omg Velcro too??? Yes stretch it out to shape if you can. I would dry it flat as hanging it could mis-shape it and make it longer and then it would be too narrow.

Ok just need to wait for the washing machine to finish !! God I m so going to get it if this doesn't work !!

I think you may have to prepare yourself for a spanking. Don't think there's any help for washing cashmere at 60 unfortunately, you could try stretching it but once the fibres have lost their shape due to the high temperature I doubt if it would improve it.

I accidently did this once and the result was a shrunken jumper that would have fitted a small child!

Fingers crossed but 60° is a bit high. Hopefully you can pull it to shape...if not you'll get back into her good books I'm sure with a bit of TLC...

Ohhhhh noo !! Is it worth messaging and telling her or shall I wait and try and save it ?

its gunna take more than tlc !! I m not gunna be able to sit for a week !!

Nice...you'll be ruining things on purpose then...you may be glad you did it.

I ll let you know ..... She has just walked in gulp

Thank you to every one who tried to help ..... It's not save able

Didn't think so...***EDITED BY MOD***. 😜

Well so far I have had the scolding of my life and then smacked my legs and sent me to my room to wait for her to come up and "deal" with me !!

Wow....well then if I were you I'd throw another load of washing in and ruin something else... 🤪