Panties under tights

Mainly addressed to the ladies of the forum, but as we are a forum of equality, anyone can answer.

Do you wear panties under tights?

3 Likes

On the rare occasions that I have to wear tights I do wear panties under them. I have tried going pantyless under them but found it felt a bit irritating in certain areas!

1 Like

It’s important to have a bit of crotch cotton. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ohhhh I don’t wear pants under mine. Panty commando during the working week :joy:

5 Likes

Maybe I was yanking mine up too high then because the crotch was very annoying after a while! :joy:

2 Likes

Now i’m thinking ‘Wedgie’ :joy:

3 Likes

I do and love seeing my wife dressed in tights with panties underneath. Bit of a fetish of mine but she’s not a huge fan of tights and prefers bare legs and a nice tan!

2 Likes

I do both, I suppose it depends what I am wearing, where I am going etc; most of the time I wear knickers under them

1 Like

I hardly ever wear tights but if I did I would wear a panties under it. I do wear thigh high stockings a lot and almost always wear underwear with them but occasionally won’t especially if my guy request I don’t.

Not one of the ‘ladies of the forum’ but yes I usually do

2 Likes

I don’t like tights as even the word is unsexy, but if your dress or skirt is short there’s not much choice if bare legs aren’t an option. I do wear knickers under them - always a thong as that’s all I ever wear. I’d hate the look of big pants underneath.

I wear stockings as much as possible, and always hold ups at work, or with suspenders otherwise as they make you feel so much better just when you put them on.

4 Likes

I almost always wear tights and I do wear underwear with them. Usually a soft string or thong.

5 Likes

Has to be a thong or string. I’d feel as though I was turning into my mum if I wore big pants, even though I don’t even own any.

Which is weird too as my mum always wears thongs lol.

3 Likes

Was it a thong u had on back to front :rofl::rofl::rofl: