Paralympic sports your favourites.

Ok so I understand this might seem bad taste but it's not ment to be. Personally I'm amazed at the abilities of these athletes. It astounds me how they are able to adapt and achieve so much.

So I expect the usual "I loved the wheel chair hurdles" type jokes, but I was being seriouse.

Personally the blind cricket is fascinating. I can't catch a ball coming towoards me when I can see it how on earth do they catch a ball they can't see? I know there is a bell in the ball, but the abilities astound me.

What are your favourite Paralympic sports and why?

I love the paralympics. I'll watch as much of it as I can, especially the athletics and the swimming. I also really like wheelchair rugby, as it's properly rough. When it was invented they orignally called it "murderball", which is probably more appropriate. ;)

I agree murder ball sounds better and closer to the truth when you watch the game.

Just watched power lifting for under 45kg athletes, amazing.

It's amazing. So much more exciting than the Olympics, in my opinion.

Caliente wrote:

It's amazing. So much more exciting than the Olympics, in my opinion.

For me definately, I always catch myself asking "how do they do that"?

I have never watched Paralympics, but this got me intrigued :)

I love the Last Leg that shows along side the Paralympics. They have such a wonderful sense of humour plus Adam is delicious!

The athletes astound me! We have a local archer who is taking part for the first time this year and a cyclist who lost her funding leaving her unable to attend Rio. They are amazing!

I agree Rosy the last leg is very funny, and I didn't know that josh and Adam were actually in the opening ceremony.

I thought the 100 metres run was brilliant, I can't imagine running that fast and not being able to see where I'm heading 😐 all of the athletes are admirable.

I saw some of the swimming last night, how do you do butterfly with just one arm? I can't do it with two arms.

I never thought cycling would be fascinating, but when athletes with one leg are doing time trials I can't stop watching. Just watched a China athlete with no legs and two abnormally formed arms, race and take the lead! She had 2 faults extension type leg attachments to connect her to the bike.

I can fall of a bike and I have 2 arms and 2 legs, I really don't know how these athletes do it, amazing.

I like the Archery, I really enjoy watching the Last Leg as well, so fast paced and funny.

I watched the tennis last night and I was amazed. It must be such a hard sport to play whilst in a wheelchair, so massive props to the atheletes!

I must admit that I have found the last leg very funny.