Pegging and hardness

We don’t peg and I’m not sure if I would want to or not, but I’ve always wondered if you guys stay hard as you get pegged. Or do you get hard as it goes along and the enjoyment builds?

@Pogo69
Generally I get very turned on but I generally loose my erection as I’m being pegged - however it’s still amazing while being pegged - harder the better

I stay hard because either I’ve been ordered to play with myself or my wife will be pegging and giving me a hand job. Women are great at multitasking.

2 Likes

Interesting. So the pegging doesn’t arouse you in a way that causes an erection, but rather is pleasurable in another way?

So it requires other stimulation besides just the pegging. I assume the pegging helps to heighten the other stimulation.

The thought of having to play with myself like you have to do because your wife orders you to does sound interesting appealing to me.

Maybe I’ve given the impression that I don’t get aroused but that’s far from the truth. I am hard well before my wife gets inside me. The point I was making is that there is little chance of my erection disappearing as I get continuous penis attention during pegging.

Usually the OH reaches round and masturbates me whilst pegging me, once I am getting to the point of no return, she will stop masturbating me and peg me quickly until I cum.

Or favourite position is is doggy style for a good pegging session.

5 Likes

I get it. Pegging in itself doesn’t necessarily cause a continuous erection. And as a person with a penis I understand erection does not always have to equate to excitement or even pleasure.

It seems pegging itself is pleasurable.

1 Like

Try it you’ll love it. :blush:

1 Like

I have tried a couple of small toys solo, but have to say it really didn’t do much for me. However the thought of my wife pegging me is becoming a bit of a turn on. I don’t think it is something she would be into as I’ve hinted at times that I wouldn’t mind her playing with my butt, but she never has. Until a couple of years ago she didn’t really like me playing with her asshole, but now I can even like it when she’s wound up. I have to say I absolutely love licking it and that was something I never had an interest in before.

I’m ok with her not being interested in pegging. I can see why some people aren’t.

Excellent question Pogo69. Sometimes anal just feels good while other times I would equate it it to a g-spot orgasm. Erection is determinized by the turn on factor.

1 Like

When I’m being pegged or riding a mounted didlo I tend to lose my erection. I think the pleasure sensations from my ass are so overwhelming that my penis loses interest. I can still come when I’m not erect though.

1 Like