pegging

What are you thourghts on pegging we want to here from the guys and gals also what size do you think is good if you have done it

Love the role reversal when my wife takes control and gives me a good rogering 😀

I'm fascinated by the idea, would definitely indulge if I find a partner willing to experiment. Love anal play solo, with the right partner, pegging would be the logical panacea.

I frigging adore being pegged. I have the starter kit off here and it hits the spot. To let you compare I'm a medium sized butt plug guy. Seeing your partner dominate you is sooooo hot.

I'm definitely a fan.

It's nice to be on the receiving end of full penetration.

My wife finds the harness briefs far more useable than the strap type harnesses.

Nice to hear that there are alot of people who enjoy it and im not the only one i just really wound some times if the wife really enjoys doing it while im on top of her riding that 9 inch beast

Well I am new to pegging and its all good....Its all thanks to LH sending us the Desire Luxuary Strapless Dildo to test our 5* review is on there if you want to read it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37750

Pegging is fun for the role reversal aspect, I think it’s something that everyone needs to try once. The perfect set for a starter would be the 7” unisex set:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

just don’t forget the lube!

Love the role reversal . After relaxing it is amazing what size you can take . The thicker ones preform a bit of prostrate massage , OMG ! That reminds me , "honey , what are you doing right now ? "

i would like to try pegging but my m s wont

I love it myself but the Mrs very rarely does it, I bought her a big realistic dildo the other day, and after we finished our first session with it being used on her, she promised I'm getting it next.... Daunting but can't friggin wait, bought myself a good supply of lube in anticipation

Its not a frequent activity with a strap on, but she is happy to do it when we get the chance, sometimes we use a double ended dildo and scissor each other, allowing for mutual stimulation which adds another dimension to it.

There was one occasion where we were in missionary with her on top and penetrating me, I found the ability to kiss and caress her whilst being pegged was a massive turn on and the emotional connection was extraordinary.

A big fantasy of mine but something my wife isn't in to. So just fulfill by anal fantasies with toys.

I love this, but don't get to do it too often, as I often don't have the energy.

Well, yesterday afternoon, we tried a cowgirl sort of position, only with positions swapped (not cowboy - that's a different position), and it was great. It allowed him to use gravity and his energy for most of his shag, and allowed me to thrust occasionally, to really drive the dildo home.

It worked well, so next time, we'll try one of his larger dildos.