Penis cages and plugs?

Looking into buying either of the above but unsure how they would feel and whether I would enjoy any of them.

I LOVE the idea of a penis plug, especially a cum through one. Something my girlfriend can use on me on the drop of a hat at her time of choosing, how do they feel? Anyone offer any advice?

Never tried a cage, but I have a couple of plugs. The cum through ones, in my experience don't work very well, when i tried it, it shot out!! The cum through ones sold on LH are quite small and are a good introduction, use plenty of lube and, if you feel any resistance, don't force it in. I found that the cum through ones are too small and just work their own way out. So i bought the big one (can't remember what it's called off the top of my head) but it's at least three times the length of the cum through ones and almost twice the diameter. That gave a pleasant stretching sensation and stayed in place.

Have a good look at your urethra, if you can dilate it with your finger to around 10mm or more, then the small, cum through ones will probably be too small to get anything out of.

Could quite fancy a cage........ be interested to see how you get on with one if you buy.

I've won cages for quite a while now and enjoy the feeling that I don't have control over my own little fella.

There are plenty of reviews of the cages sold here but it depends if you want something for just a few hours or longer term.

Happy to expand on that answer if you want but don't want to bore anyone.

totally agree with xxxPhoenix72 on plugs the same thing happens to me, longer ones do stay in better. As for diameter I have not had any problems dilating up to 13mm just use plenty of lube. Cock rings, I love the steel ones especially the cage type, buy a set that is a snug fit when you are flacid then when aroused the feeling is sensational.

Kept locked - please do expand!

How did you get on with the metal prisoner cage?

Would suggest plug not cage, like this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31095

lube syringe helps

this thread has reminded me, I looked into the plugs a awhile ago. Sorry if I am hijacking the thread tell me to do one if you like lol!

On another site I saw one that is designed for people with Prince Albert piercing. Just wondering if anyone has experience with one like that?

I think they were called a t bar or something?

I like the sound of these but the one thing that puts me off with these is the prices of them, I understand that the cost is in the craftsmen ship of the products but they expensive.

Has LH ever stocked something like that?

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

lube syringe helps

Got this one to start with. Have progressed to larger which I had to go to another site for as LH ones are too small. Take things slowly. Use plenty lube. Very good write up on plugs and sounds on the LH blogs. Worth a read. Good luck.

jimbogemini wrote:

lube syringe helps

Got this one to start with. Have progressed to larger which I had to go to another site for as LH ones are too small. Take things slowly. Use plenty lube. Very good write up on plugs and sounds on the LH blogs. Worth a read. Good luck.

Found the Blog.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2015/01/27/what-is-urethral-sounding/

lube syringe helps

That's the one I bought after trying the little cum through ones... IIRC this goes up to 17mm at it's widest point ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

21, almost always naked wrote:

Kept locked - please do expand!

How did you get on with the metal prisoner cage?

Well I started with the CB range of chastity deivses but found that the enclosed nature of the cage cause hygiene issue if worn for longer durations.

The more open metal ones allow for washing and a degree of teasing by your OH.

The metal prisoner cage is great for playing in - your OH will be able to lick or caress your old fella through the bars but you will be prevented from gettiong a full erection as you fill out the avaiable space. Orgasm is possible but not of course penetration.

Once the ring is in place (Which can be a bit of a fiddle especially if you're excited) the cage is easy to attach or remove.

Why don't you try having your OH tie you down, remove the cage, edge you but not let you cum and then (once you've gone soft) putting the cage back on. Great in the 69 position - It's quite mind blowing!

Sounds amazing!! Don't have a cage as of yet though? Have you ever used a handcuff round your balls to make you hard? Then attached the other cuff to a wrist?

Maybe I'll just get her to tie me up and edge me for now haha

I have got the cb 6000 and it is a great cock cage it keeps me locked up till im needed and is great and comfortable to wear everyday If u were going to choose one I would recommend that one but make sure u have a look online to see how to use it as it took me a few times to figure it out hope it helps.

I also have a cb6000 and I like it. Not sure I could use it for much more than playing though. Never really tried. It's definitely a hot addition to the toybox and combined with some prostate play can be really powerful for conjuring feelings of inadequacy and emasculation...