Penis insecurity...real or all mindgames

one lady i was intimate with called my penis a giant finger! this has then since made me feel so insecure . and its made relationships harder…a couple other ladies i was with after that they actually complimented my penis yet i dont know weather to believe them or it was some pity thing…its in7x4.9in …im grateful for all things in life but that was a big confidence killer and i feel like a little more girth would be life changing… i would like some true direct not sugar coated advice!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear, but also not sure what advice you’re looking for here.
What you’re given is what you’re given and you can’t really change that, no matter how much you and many other men will want to.
All you can do is work with what you have and/or make adjustments like more complimentary sex positions, incorporate sex toys, and give pleasure in additional ways (eg better oral etc).

5 Likes

solid advice , thanks

@yogaflow2
My husband also has a large penis in length but relatively thin - this is good for me and I feel if you got 7 inches you should be proud of yourself and don’t go thinking it’s not adequate- to me that is a lush size :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

thanks for your input…i should be more grateful.

Ok so for context, I have this dildo and you’re a wee bit bigger than it in length and girth. I definitely wouldn’t call that a giant finger. It fills me nicely.

Penis size preference will be different for everyone, so whether the other women were being kind or not is irrelevant.

I think the most important thing with sex is confidence, and I get that yours has taken a beating with that.

Look up this thread PotW: The Massive One for position suggestions. Really focus on giving your partner a great time, sex isn’t just about penis and vagina, theres so much more to explore.

4 Likes

superhelpful!

1 Like

That sounds massive to me. Mine is half that size and I dream of being hung like that!
Enjoy what you have as neither of us can change anything.

2 Likes

I think there are many people who have hang ups and insecurities from past relationships and experiences. I don’t think there is anything anyone can say, it’s something you need to move on from. Accept what you have and find someone that does the same.

Welcome to the forum :wave:t2:.
(Mrs)

2 Likes

Its really super understandable to feel insecure. I am glad you are looking for a good way to think it through. My finace has ED which he battles shame about (I knowyou dont just making a reference) and is super worried over it even though we have an awesome sex life. I am sorry that cruel person made a flippant remark towards that part of you. Dont listen to her just chalk it up to her being not kind and sounds like its good thats not around you anymore. I have read enhancing blood flow down stairs can help things grow a bit but I am not sure. Maybe the other ladies were right and you wouldnt need to change what made them satisfied.

Just go with what you’ve got there’s nothing much you can do without surgery. Don’t think it as a bad comment as some people have huge fingers

Welcome to the forum dude, I’d say mens willies come in all shapes and sizes and the main thing majority of receivers care about is how you use it and to see you equally having a good time :relieved:

Wow this is such a positive group! thanks yall

1 Like

I am really sorry someone has made you feel insecure but you really have nothing to worry about IMO.

Everyone is different including body parts. It just sounds like she wasn’t a good fit and rather than explaining she she needed or how you could adapt she decided to quite frankly be mean. Not everyone you are intimate with will have the same attitude.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.