Penis Sleeve

Hi, I am thinking of surprising my OH with a penis sleeve, when I say surprise I mean waking her up during the night with some foreplay and Mr Sleeve making an appearance. The idea is not to tell her, however I don’t want to freak her out and I appreciate it’s her body. How would you react if your hubby didn’t tell you/ok it with you before hand. I should also say that the sleeve is due to erectile issues. Thanks

Evening,

I think it is a really sweet idea and your wife may well love it, but personally I’m not sure how I would react to that kind of ‘surprise’ in the middle of the night. Have you guys done anything like this before? I mean, it won’t be completely out of the blue for her if you have given each other sexy surprises in the past.

Have you ever mentioned to her in the past? How would she feel about being surprised with it? I think it varies from person to person, and moment to moment. Presumably she knows of the erectile issues. Personally, if it were me, I think I would like some kind of warning; even if hubs just whispered to me something like "I just want to try something a little different" - that way it wouldn't come as a huge surprise and I could also refuse if I wasn't in the mood for surprises either.

Thank you, I think I will tell her, then surprise her later a few weeks down the line. BTW is not one of these whoppers, a bit more discrete and supportive.

You haven’t got to give the game away completely, personally I think LMS’s suggestion of saying you want to try something a bit different is a fantastic compromise.

Best wishes, I hope you both enjoy it!

You could always do that while she’s blindfolded as well.. she knows but can’t see what .. adds to the excitement

I would actually love it if my partner did this. But we have used these kinda toys in the past so althought it would be a surprise it wouldnt be a shock.

maybe drop little hints first and see if she would like to use something like this.