Penis too girthy

Hey! This is my first post, please be kind :rofl:

So I recently started dating a guy, we had sex and it was awkward. His penis head is very large ( mouth full literalllly). So inserting can be painful we have the love honey water based lube, however it was still a bit uncomfortable.

We did foreplay etc but im just too tight.

Can anyone recommend positions, toys to widen me before sex or any other lubes?

So sorry if too graphic I didn’t know how else to word it!

5 Likes

Hi @Honeygeexo, Welcome! I don’t think that’s too graphic, there isn’t really another way of putting it and it’s a totally understandable question.

I have used this one:

Not really for the same reason exactly, I have struggled with vaginismus (involuntary tightening of the pelvic floor muscles) and find this really helpful to get used to penetration. This one starts really small and expands to a reasonable size. There are bigger ones available too depending what size you are already comfortable with. It looks a bit intimidating but is actually really good.

I also find a silicone lube lasts longer but that’s just a personal preference.

Whatever you try, I hope you find something that works for you.

3 Likes

It is important to make sure you are plenty aroused, both physically and mentally. Vaginas do stretch during arousal naturally but taking your time to make sure you are turned on is important. As hard as it may be, try and forget about his size because if you start to worry about it, you will lose your arousal levels. Often these things are more of a psychological issue that once you’ve successfully had penetrative sex a couple of times will stop being an issue.

Don’t let his penis be the first thing that enters you. Have him use his fingers inside you, starting with one and building up as you are comfortable. Alternatively (or as well as) he could use a toy on you (or you could use it on you, letting him watch: just depends what you are into).

When it comes to penetration, take it slow. You could go on top so you have control of the amount of penetration. Take just the tip with only some slow strokes, then once you are comfortable take a little more and so on.

In terms of lube, I would suggest trying something thicker, possibly something like the Lovehoney anal lube. The silk style lubes can also be really good. Some are hybrid which means they have a little silicone in them which makes them last a bit longer.

7 Likes

Hey @Honeygeexo, I’m sorry if this sound too simple but when I met my wife I was too big for her and regardless of how wet she was we still had to use lube, we’ve found that after years of sex she has now got to a size where she can easily take me, she has literally stretched to my size! I know it sounds counter attuitive now but literally more sex might help you get comfortable with taking him.

1 Like

Hi Calie

Thanks for much for your response!

I’ll purchase an anal lube and see how it goes. I’m definitely turned on I think I just overthink, so more foreplay too!

Really appreciate it x

Hi m32.

Thanks for your response!
Definitely thinking of bigger dildos to train myself when he’s not here!

1 Like

Hi yes man.

Thanks! I think i more sex just going slow or maybe him inserting the bigger dildo until I’m ready too!

1 Like

Hi Mrs Y.

Thanks! It’s definitely worth a try even to use when he’s not here to try teach myself to loosen up! Thatto looks fun too :rofl: I definitely feel it tightening when he puts it in too!

Thank you!

1 Like

Defiantly recommend buying a large dildo and take your time to practise with lots of lube! How big is he if you don’t mind me asking? As I might be able to recommend a suitable dildo x

Hey @Honeygeexo, welcome to the forum

:wave::wave::wave:

Don’t worry, not too graphic :wink:

Hi @Honeygeexo, know exactly what you mean. When first met my missus, we had same problem, I was too thick and long for her. We had to take our time, plenty of lube, found that anal lube was the best. 20years on, and she’s still as tight as ever, sometimes breaks me :grimacing::sob: But it’s always good, I find the foreplay the best part, stimulating her. To start we always have to be face-to-face, then it’s whatever way we want after that initial breakthrough.
Hope this isn’t too graphic lol. Hope it helps some.
In honest truth, we’re glad she had C-sections during child birth to stay tight.

As already said…

Also positions where the woman is in control. Stop if you do feel too much discomfort but continue with other forms of play so that you both enjoy yourselves. If oral is an issue try just licking the head and shaft. Keep the sex fun, relax and try PIV again when you feel ready.