Period help - confused - health

@Kitty-Cat01 where do you get your period knickers from?

I wear period pants as well! They make my period so much more comfortable and i get less irritated down below

1 Like

@Goth_Girl I will look for similar and update. I really like mine.

1 Like

@Cali_Nyx I got mine from Modibodi. You can usually find a discount code for them online if you’re interested.

Exactly @fizzy! Far more comfortable and i feel more confident knowing that they can cope with my heavy days

3 Likes

Ah fingers crossed. I recommend getting a zip lock wet bag to store “used” ones if you need to change in work etc x

1 Like

I use a menstrual cup plus either a washable pad, or since I only have a couple of pads, more often just a folded piece of spare fabric as backup.

1 Like

Is that Jan at crimson moon by any chance? :smiley:

1 Like

@Goth_Girl just found her page. Look similar to mine. Hope they work for you x

1 Like

Washable pads here were an absolute game changer for me. I started using them just before lockdown 1…

I used to suffer with extremely heavy flow and terrible cramping. Since switching to pads I’m almost pain free now. They also don’t smell- certainly not like disposable ones. As often, they come with a waterproof bag. I Chuck 2/3 worth in and then stick on a quick cold cycle and then normal wash. I’ve got a mix, but have I think 3 large for nighttime, and 6 medium flow, 2 smaller for light flow.

3 Likes

@Goth_Girl

1 Like