Phone sex leads to real sex!

I have a long distance lover, and sometimes we text each other fantasies, which often result in amazing orgasms for both of us. Some are put into practice the next time we meet. Like this one:

We're walking in the park. I notice that you are a little distracted. Not really paying attention to anything I'm saying.

As we reach the top of the path you turn and explain that you have a present for me. You step back towards the thick trunk of a tree, and tell me to take your knickers off. Kneeling behind you I slide my hand up your legs, lifting your skirt over your hips.

Then you reach down and stroke yourself for a moment, letting me watch, before you gently tease out a pair of love-eggs. You want me to tell you what I think. Sliding my hand back between your slightly parted legs, I start to describe how warm and wet you are, how soft and silky you feel.

You turn and tell me that you can't wait any longer. I lift you and slide easily into you, your weight driving me deeper. An intense explosion of pleasure overtakes us. We cum, breathlessly.