photo's of bad fitting lingerie?

I'm just wondering if it would be worth ever posting photo's of bad fitting lingerie? Most of the time people try and post pictures to show of how good the item looks, but I was thinking it'll be good to see photo's of lingerie that you feel is bad fitting, espically if you have written a review.

Not sure what everyone else thinks?

I know most of the time you'd send items back if they are baddly fitted, but some items may work well in other ways that you want to keep them, so I guess photos of close ups of the bad fitting areas would still be good?

hmm it may be worth a try.

it's harder to document how things are bad fitting in most cases though.

I've seen some of not-so-great fitting bits - although it could be that the opinion of the model is slightly different to mine! - and it is actually helpful. It's just as good, maybe more, knowing what the 'problem areas' are, because either they may be something that would make it a no-go for me, or it might be something that works in my favour (for example, I have big shoulders/upper arms, so something that's badly fitting because it's too baggy about there would suit me perfectly).

Obviously there's taste boundaries you don't want to cross, but in general, I think of it not about how good it looks, but how it looks full stop, and the more variety in perspective the better, good and bad.

Well, I've seen pictures of some lingerie on people that does show off some kinks or bad fitting. I think it helps a lot to determine how the lingerie would fit on me. Of course not all of the issues would be that same for every body type etc.

I generally find almost all images helpful as it can give an indication to fit and other things like colour and quality. If I'm really interested in something- I like to read all reviews and take in all the pros and cons involved in the product before coming to a conclusion of whether to buy. The images add to that.