Piercings

There’s so many piercings that I want, but I don’t think I’ll be able to get any more :sob: my ears, after over ten years of being pierced, will no longer accept any kind of metals without becoming infected after a few hours, no matter how I try and treat it. So because of this, I don’t want to spend my money in the event my body rejects any new piercings.

On the other hand, I would love to be on the receiving end of somebody with any kind of piercing, tongue, Prince Albert, even wouldn’t mind testing out a ladder sometime :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I have my ears twice and both nipples. The nipples have been well received

2 Likes

I only have one piercing a Prince Albert which I have had for about 10 years. From personal experience it wasn’t painful to have done but I suggest you take an absorbent pad. The healing is quick but take the sizing up slowly.
I absolutely love the feeling and so glad I went through with it. The OH also likes the extra sensation during sex which is an additional bonus.
I found I reacted to stainless steel but now I use titanium which is expensive but light weight and very strong. I have stopped increasing size at G0 which is 8mm.
Happy to answer any questions if anyone has any.
What ever you pick good luck.

1 Like

I got my clit hood pierced with VCH over 10 years ago and its been great with no problems. My wand vibrator feels amazing on it. Got my nipples done a couple of years back also. My husband had talked about getting a prince albert for a while and finally got it done in March last year.

Nobody knows about our piercings and we I don’t think for a minute others would suspect what we had going on under our clothing!

2 Likes

I am going to get a penis piercing going to go for a frenum piercing first see how that goes before I decide if I get any other anyone had one or been with a guy with one how did it feel increase sensation or orgasm

1 Like

Ears, navel.
I had my nipples pierced 2-3 years ago, took it out as I was breastfeeding. I loved how it looked but too scared to repierce, besides some people tell second time it will hurt more :unamused:

1 Like

Both nipples and clit after age 40. Sirs request and i was happy to oblige. All three done on same day hane have this amazing hematite stone for clit.
Had my nose and lip but had to take those out for work.