Who's into piercings?

I got my nose and belly button done when I was 17 and then had a few years not adding to them until I got my nipples done 3 years ago, then soon after I got my vch done. A year ago I got my tongue pierced. I've still got them all.

When I met my man he had his left nip done but has now also got a PA.

Do you like piercings? What have you got? Does your SO like them?

I love the look of piercings, I did have an old fuck buddy who had her hood pierced for me which looked awesome. I did have a prince albert piercings a few years ago but it didnt heal well and had to remove it, My OH has always been curious, she even looked in to getting her nipples done but the healing time put her off, She would like some pussy piercings and a hood piercing but needs the courage to get the first done before she can go mad! Fingers crossed she finally does as I know she won't tell me when just to make it a surprise!

I have a fair few yes...I love them but they don't always love me, they reject on my ears 😢 elsewhere they're fine though. Like tattoos they can be so addictive.

Aims85 wrote:

I have a fair few yes...I love them but they don't always love me, they reject on my ears 😢 elsewhere they're fine though. Like tattoos they can be so addictive.

Ears can be a nightmare to heal.

I used to be a body piercer and have several of my own adornments stil (though I've had to retire several over the years). 

Currently I still have my lip, both nostrils, septum, navel, 2 x 20mm earlobes, 2 x standard ears, conch, daith and helix pierced. 

Piercings I used to have but have since removed are my viper (2 x  tongue), nape, tongue web, 2 x nipples, 2 x lower navel, 1 x labret and sternum. 

Whoa... Seems like a lot once written down! 

Have a bit of a love hate relationship, I love them but they can be a pain which I hate and if I knew what I know now then I probably wouldn't have had some of them; also had a couple done twice for one reason or another.

Currently have snake bites, septum, 2 (no longer) stretched lobes that never shrunk down to normal, 2 standard lobes and 2 industrials.

Used to have helix, stretched lobes, navel (rejected so now have a horrible scar) and nipple.

I have both my nipples pierced and have 6mm barbells in, love it when the wife plays and sucks on them...really gets me going. the wife has also her nipples pierced and she's very sensative to nipple play as well, she also has her ears quite heavily adorned with diferent types of piercings.

We both also want to get a few genital piercings done in the near future, when we can get our selves sorted with a break away from work together.

I have my ear lobes, tragus, a scaffold, a 6mm plug, and I have both helix done but they go angry and red with any jewellery in them. I've had them for 20 years but still haven't healed.

I have a monroe, my nose and my tongue too.

I also had both nipples, the top, bottom and one side of my belly button, a vertical hood piercing and 3 surface cleavage piercings. Unfortunately all of them grew out. My lovely piercer said I heal too quickly.

I've only had my ears and belly button done but passed out from having my belly done 😬 which is funny because I survived 2 c-sections and needles in my spine!

Having read this thread now a few times.... is anyone else thinking the same as me?

What the hell are

Snake bites
A monroe
Helix
Labret

In fact if someone csn tell me what they all mean i wouldnt feel as dumb!!

RandA wrote:

Having read this thread now a few times.... is anyone else thinking the same as me?

What the hell are

Snake bites
A monroe
Helix
Labret

In fact if someone csn tell me what they all mean i wouldnt feel as dumb!!

Sorry for the jargon! Here are what they are! 

Snakebites:

![](upload://7Fw6xCYawqpDHnApYT9ge2OX2Bq.jpeg)

Monroe: 

![](upload://d2tHDuaTI0chdGxM8Q4yv6MJdkA.jpeg)

Helix:

Labret:

![](upload://qCBnRQ3mpVqyJeoGC8PlXWzErbt.jpeg)

I have 5 in each ear, belly button, and nose. Would love my nipples done but I am not brave enough.

My husband also has a PA. The funny thing was I went with him when he got his helix done (a decade before his PA almost) and the nit wit passed out. 😂

He loves his PA, I don't love it nor so I hate it.

I love peircings on myself but not on my husband. He's isn't into them on himself but loves them on me so its win win really! I have my nose, eyebrow, 5 in each ear - two of which I managed to get to a 5mm and but they went weird and I had to size down, I have both nipples and a VCH also. I used to have navel, tounge, labret and monroe but I have retired those. I actually got my nipples and VCH done for my husbands birthday lol He finds them really sexy and I'd always said I wanted them anyway so I got them as a treat for him ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Aims85 wrote:

Ears can be a nightmare to heal.

I used to be a body piercer and have several of my own adornments stil (though I've had to retire several over the years).

Currently I still have my lip, both nostrils, septum, navel, 2 x 20mm earlobes, 2 x standard ears, conch, daith and helix pierced.

Piercings I used to have but have since removed are my viper (2 x tongue), nape, tongue web, 2 x nipples, 2 x lower navel, 1 x labret and sternum.

Whoa... Seems like a lot once written down!

Yeah they are for sure... I've tried so many. My lip rejected too was so annoying. I get those little pesky bumps too. I love them, I want my nipples doing again as toll them out when breastfeeding x

One nipple piercing, ❤️ it

I too have a few. I have my nose, a Monroe, tragus, lots in my ears and belly button pierced. I went to get my tongue done but the piercer wouldn't do it as said my veins were too risky to pierce it! Who was I to argue with that 😢 MY OH has his eye brow pierced.

I have one of my nipples pierced, was going to get some piercings in my ears but was always worried about pulling them out when putting on and taking off my crash helmet.
The oh has a few ear piercings and did have her belly button done put took it out when she was pregnant. She was going to get her nipples done but after seeing me get mine done she changed her mind lol

RosyCheek wrote:

I have my ear lobes, tragus, a scaffold, a 6mm plug, and I have both helix done but they go angry and red with any jewellery in them. I've had them for 20 years but still haven't healed.

I also had both nipples, the top, bottom and one side of my belly button, a vertical hood piercing and 3 surface cleavage piercings. Unfortunately all of them grew out. My lovely piercer said I heal too quickly.

I have to ask, how does healing quickly affect the chances of piercings growing out?

I ask because I now have three genital piercings from a few months ago, loved the first one so much that I got another two a few weeks later and they are now without any issues, still not sure about the last two, at least unlike tahtoos they are easy to remove if you change your mind.

From what I remember her telling me the healing process caused migration of the jewellery. I would heal and it would move, it would heal then move a little again. It done that until the bar could be seen through my skin and it was being held in by only a couple of mm.

With my VCH it was similar but took almost a year to migrate to a level that caused concern, the others were out in a matter of months.

One of my nipples wasn't done by my regular piercer as I moved to the city. It was a bit botched so they had a bit of responsibility in that too.

Just keep an eye on them, make sure they aren't getting closer to the surface.

Private_member wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

I have to ask, how does healing quickly affect the chances of piercings growing out?

I ask because I now have three genital piercings from a few months ago, loved the first one so much that I got another two a few weeks later and they are now without any issues, still not sure about the last two, at least unlike tahtoos they are easy to remove if you change your mind.

Hey Private_member

Healing time and piercing rejection are linked, but its not as simple as a quick-healing piercings being less likely to grow out, for example.

The quicker your piercing heals fully, the less likely you'll come across complications which could then contribute to your piercing growing out, but a piercing which is fully healed is not exempt from migrating through the skin.

This is particularly true when we look at surface piercings like eyebrows, bellybuttons, VCH piercings and the back of the neck. Eg: When you see someone with a scar through their eyebrow from a piercing, it's where they've refused to remove it before it migrated, leaving a scar. This usually happens over years. 

Factors which contribute to a piercing growing out are:

-Position (on the body and of the jewellery)

-Depth of the piercing

-Jewellery type/material

-Technique used for piercing your skin 

-Cleanliness of the procedure 

-Aftercare

-Injury (getting it knocked, ripped or pulled)

-Infection

-Allergies

Did you say all of your piercings have now healed properly? Or are you still having trouble?