Play room

If you had a play room what would you have in it?

Toys obviously lol

I would love a sex swing - bondage table and bondage chair and all the cuffs and ropes to go with them.

Actually make my play room a dungeon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

1 Like

We've got a playroom already. πŸ™‚ It's got softplay, a toy kitchen, a big box of duplo, lots of books, a box fort, a little table for doing colouring-in, stacks of puzzles, and lots of other toys too. Hang on. I think I've misunderstood the question...

3 Likes

Our bedroom is just right for us. A bed, my wife and a shit tonne of toys!

Sex swing, have some chains coming down from the ceiling so I could restrain her.

We went to a party a few years back in a large house with a permanent playroom. It had a sex-swing and one of those shaped chair / recliner type things intended for sex; we'd have both. It also had half the room filled with mattresses, plus a small table with a bowl of condoms and lube.

As it is, our kingsize bed is our playroom. We can do most things there, alone or with others.

1 Like

St Andrews Cross, long cage, spanking bench, large bed, vac bed, walk in cupboard to store the toys.

Ian Chimp wrote:

We've got a playroom already. πŸ™‚ It's got softplay, a toy kitchen, a big box of duplo, lots of books, a box fort, a little table for doing colouring-in, stacks of puzzles, and lots of other toys too. Hang on. I think I've misunderstood the question...

Hahahha us tooo.

For a personal play room for me and hubby I would have bed restraints but also a wall option with shackles for wrists. I would have a bench and mirrored walls and ceiling.

Boomplus wrote:

Sex swing, have some chains coming down from the ceiling so I could restrain her.

Yeah that sounds great

The usual restraints and mirrors in various positions and places, but what I would really love is a dedicated space to spray paint all over each other and then make one of those paintings which is basically the mess you make of each other having sex. Man, that would be sweet.

Our bedroom is pretty much our play room now. From dildos to collars and paddles. Next investment is deffo under mattress harness

Mr LNT here I will take Mrs LNT to a proper dungeon soon. You can't beat a bit of bondage and mutual pleasure. Every home should have something with restraints.

We've recently bought the purple hog ties, yet to use though due to other distractions!! Not kids!!

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

We've recently bought the purple hog ties, yet to use though due to other distractions!! Not kids!!

Not seen these yet intrigued x

We'll update Cb once we use them, she can't wait πŸ˜€ X

I'd kill for a place discreet enough to have a playroom. guh.

1 Like

Does anyone actually have a full set up play room. I have been talking about making one for a while as I have a few spare sheds, just don’t know what angle to go with it. Bondage room, super pink fluffy room, parents retreat or a copy of my bedroom lol some pictures for inspiration would be great as it will be a bit of a job.

Same! Aha we’ve added a wooden slide and climbing frame to ours, so many ride on cars and a Vespa

1 Like

If we could have an adult playroom, definitely a swing, massage table, a glory hole, restraints, tantric furniture

2 Likes