Playing with balls - Advice please!

Hey guys,
First thread - please be gentle! Apologies if this has appeared before/recently.

I'm not a newbie to giving blow/handjobs so I am pretty confident with my skills in this department. I frequently (daily when we're together) like to pleasure my boyfriend by giving him blowjobs whether it's as a stand alone act or as part of foreplay, however recently I've been looking for a way to mix things up a little as I don't want him to get bored of the same old techniques.
A couple of weeks ago it occurred to me that I have never played with a partners balls during these acts and am keen to try it, however I am a little apprehensive. I'm well aware that this is a very sensitive area and when I raised the idea with my OH he was sceptical enough to worry me a little, although he is willing to let me give it a go.

I feel like I'm making a big deal over nothing but I've realised that really, I have no idea what I'm doing and want to get it right for him.
I guess I'm asking for any advice on techniques (hands, mouth, vibrators???) and also I suppose are there any guys who can share their view on the matter/ ladies - do your partners enjoy you playing with their balls?

Much love, and thank you in advance!

Little White Butterfly

My only suggestion is being gentle with them. Anything feels good but don't squeeze too hard. I like the pubic hair at the base of mine played with and nails lightly run over them. Never had a vibrator on them but cock rings are nice?

My OH really enjoys me gently running my finger round on his perenium, he also gets really hard and really excited if I hold my bullet against his balls. Use a low steady vibration setting, men don't usually like pater ended vibration.

My OH has a ball stretcher that he likes to wear when I give him head. You can gently put one hand around his balls at the top, and GENTLY pull them down. Not too hard, not too fast and not too far, like a small gentle stroke. You will know if he likes it by his response.

My OH also loves me to just have his head in my mouth and stroke the whole length of the underside of his penis with my fingernails, and when he gets close take as much of him in my mouth as I can and he orgasms every time.

if you hold a bullet against the underside of his penis between penis and balls he should respond excitedly.

If he is into anal play a lubed finger might be enjoyed by him, short nails, and teasing around his rim before gently inserting two nuckles maximum, not too much or he will be distracted from the main event.

I hope these ides help.

Oh likes his sucked and rolled around in my mouth - gently ! He loves most of our toys held against them and a bullet stapped to them is fun too ;)

Badger884 wrote:

My only suggestion is being gentle with them. Anything feels good but don't squeeze too hard. I like the pubic hair at the base of mine played with and nails lightly run over them. Never had a vibrator on them but cock rings are nice?

Thank you Badger! Its always nice to have a males perspective on these things, I had asked my male friends but to no avail really! I bought some rings last week as neither of us have used them before so hopefully they will help too. Do you mean the ones which loop over the balls though? Mine sit on the shaft x

Little White Butterfly wrote:

Badger884 wrote:

Thank you Badger! Its always nice to have a males perspective on these things, I had asked my male friends but to no avail really! I bought some rings last week as neither of us have used them before so hopefully they will help too. Do you mean the ones which loop over the balls though? Mine sit on the shaft x

I've only tried the ones on the shaft that are designed for the girls benefit but clearly it works both ways. I agree with the tickling of the bum too. Definite thumbs up!

Fun Louise wrote:

My OH really enjoys me gently running my finger round on his perenium, he also gets really hard and really excited if I hold my bullet against his balls. Use a low steady vibration setting, men don't usually like pater ended vibration.

My OH has a ball stretcher that he likes to wear when I give him head. You can gently put one hand around his balls at the top, and GENTLY pull them down. Not too hard, not too fast and not too far, like a small gentle stroke. You will know if he likes it by his response.

My OH also loves me to just have his head in my mouth and stroke the whole length of the underside of his penis with my fingernails, and when he gets close take as much of him in my mouth as I can and he orgasms every time.

if you hold a bullet against the underside of his penis between penis and balls he should respond excitedly.

If he is into anal play a lubed finger might be enjoyed by him, short nails, and teasing around his rim before gently inserting two nuckles maximum, not too much or he will be distracted from the main event.

I hope these ides help.

Thank you for such an informative response FL! I have a few vibrarors so will either try the simple bullet or the low steady vibration patterns on the other two at some point, but maybe go for a more hands on approach to begin with. He loves it when I scratch his body with my nails so here's to hoping he loves it elsewhere. Great advice on how to "stroke"/pull and on the vibrator, thank you that was helpful and I will definitely be trying! We've never actually tried any anal play yet but I've been looking into that too recently so never say never ;) Xx

Badger884 wrote:

Little White Butterfly wrote:

Badger884 wrote:

I've only tried the ones on the shaft that are designed for the girls benefit but clearly it works both ways. I agree with the tickling of the bum too. Definite thumbs up!

Thank you!

Terri JJ wrote:

Oh likes his sucked and rolled around in my mouth - gently ! He loves most of our toys held against them and a bullet stapped to them is fun too ;)

Sucking was something I was wondering about but I'm a bit worried that I'll just do it completely wrong! Obviously we've tried things that haven't worked, but that's usually on both of us! This is something I'm definitely going to have to try though, just maybe use hands and toys first until I'm comfortable that he likes it. Thank you xxx

Personally I find it really difficult to teabag my OH, I find it very difficult to get his balls in my mouth, there just doesn't seem enough room, and your jaw can get tired quickly, but well worth a go.

you must ask before tring anal with you fella, he might go mad if he is not up for it. Sorry just a word of caution, it easy to forget that our OH's are often not aware of these discussions.

Fun Louise wrote:

Personally I find it really difficult to teabag my OH, I find it very difficult to get his balls in my mouth, there just doesn't seem enough room, and your jaw can get tired quickly, but well worth a go.

you must ask before tring anal with you fella, he might go mad if he is not up for it. Sorry just a word of caution, it easy to forget that our OH's are often not aware of these discussions.

I just don't imagine it to be the easiest/sexiest of things to do but I think if it doesn't work we'll just have to laugh it off and he'll be happy we tried. I feel quite lucky that my current partner is very open about these things and willing not only to talk about sex but to try anything at least once, but of course, I'm not planning on doing anything without his permission!!! ;)

I've used my vibrator on mine before, he seemed to really enjoy it and it led to him buying us a vibrating cock ring. So it must have been enjoyable enough to want to explore further. I took it slowly though and did not put it on full wack. Just take it slowly and see how he responds to things. Every person is different.

I agree, gentle is key :) if you suck/pull too hard its a teeny bit painful - its only happened once with me, but my partner just kind of twitched then i carried on after a few seconds, so it wont ruin the mood or anything (though dont try and twist them unless he's into pain - not from personal experience, but you could end up accidentally twisting the tubes and moving them in his sack, which hurts!)

Even just cupping them during a blow job, or licking over them before licking up the shaft are soft intro techniques to make him relax to it :)

Just play and ask what he wants I find I like a naughty finger finding my anus and having it tickled and probed a bit is a real turn on, and a nice hand full of lube and a bit of sack stretching is good, hope you both enjoy.

Is it really awful that everytime I read the title of this thread the entire content of my thoughts is always 'Mmmm! Enjoy.'

I then can't actually formulate any advice because my mind wanders, lol. In fairness it has been a while since I did this activity ;)

You've had some fab advice though, so I'm sure it will be a huge success :) x

If you need anymore advice ask ED he lost his job today and has nothing else to do.  Oops sorry that was ED millerband.

Thanks for the brilliant advice guys, very much appreciated! xx

My bf likes it if I gently massage in circular movements while I give him a blow job or run my false nails gently along him right along his balls

My husband actually loves having his balls stimulated and (as sometimes I concentrate on the main event forgetting about them – maybe because while I do enjoy quite a lot giving him oral, playing with the balls is a chore for me I only do out of love ;)) he even asks for me to involve them more. One of the techniques I use is a sort of Baoding balls (aka “Chinese balls”) exercise: I obviously don’t rotate them that much, but I do imitate that movement therefor applying a rhythmical rotatory massage on them. Pulling them is also ok with him.

He enjoys having both his balls in my mouth, either sucking or just teasing with my tongue.

We did try vibrations out, even from my wand, and he does appreciate the sensations lately. I confirm what was already mentioned above: he also prefers a steady vibe (you just experiment with the intensity of his liking) and not the patterns.

GENTLENESS with them is a must, I can’t stress this one enough, whatever you choose to try out!

Enjoy!