Solo fun

My fun is solo due to hubbys health not a problem am putting together a wishlist for July of luxury toys would like the Lelo flogger and feathers is it strange to want them as I'll be using to stroke my own body.

Nope

not at all, if it is nice to use on others (or be used by others) than it is prime for solo

Course not!

No way it's not strange at all.

Thank you all of you I can enjoy putting them on my wishlist

Yeah, it's not strange at all! :D I've used ticklers, wartenburg pinwheels, and paddles on myself before. There's no reason you can't enjoy the sensations when you're on your own. :)

I use candle wax when alone... don't see it as strange. :)

osam fun

Nope

Not strange at all. I'm a single pringle and have the lelo feather tickler and a flogger :)

I have the flogger and I did use it on myself couple of times. And I enjoy it. Nothing strange with it.

I want to get the tickler next.

I think it's a great idea :)

It's a great idea x

You do whatever feels right. If you like it, and enjoy it - then keep going! You don't need to justify what you do on your own in your bedroom to anybody! Have fun! :-)

1 Like

No not at all, try talking to your hubby as well he may wish to pleasure you in some other way. May like to help you with your wishlist. I know I would for my wife. You obvious love him that you don't wish to stray. So don't feel guilty at all. Good luck