Please help me pick a new vibrator!

So I have a womanizer W100 which I have loved dearly and treat like my best friend. However, through pretty much continuous use the battery life is starting to go and I'm taking that as my sign to upgrade to a newer model. However, I'm having a terrible time making a decision!

I want the same kind of 'sucking' stimulation again. I could go with another womanizer but the satisfyer range seems to be coming up as a slightly cheaper alternative. Is the W500 or the lipstick model of the womanizer really that much better? If so, which one would you recommend to a practiced user?

Before you send me to the reviews, I have done my research and looked through a lot of them. Most seem to be written by first timers to this kind of stimulation and I'd love to get some perspective from someone who has tried both/all of these options.

Thanks LH hivemind! x

Satisfyer have just upgraded their Pro 2 to the next generation version (which I believe Lovehoney have switched to) and that's great. I'd say that Satisfyers are less refined than the Womanizer's though although this particular model is definitely their best so far.

I wasn't as fond of the W500 because I found the shape awkward to hold and I also wasn't crazy about the control panel however the Pro 40 and the 2 Go are fantastic. If you want something most similar to the W100 then I'd go with the Pro 40. If you want something slightly more intense I'd suggest the 2 Go as the difference in nozzle shape makes the stimulation feel stronger.

Thanks N&T! Exactly what I was looking for!x

I also have the Pro40, it's my first Womanizer and I also had the Satisfyer1. I was considering buying another of this type of toy but I didn't know if it was worth it as the Pro40 is really good. So I'm going to stick with it. It's great, comes with 2 heads small and large for pinpoint or broad stimulation. Defo gets a recommendation from me!